Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
my project for CZ 601 cal.308w
Hi Swift Smile To be honest; I have tried once some day, but I f....d up. I wanted to be quick. Now I do it otherwise

Martin
One shot one kill....no luck, just skill
Svar
Hi again Smile I have a question, if anyone of you knows something about this oil? I bought it today to finish the project, but I do not know whether this is a good idea. I wanted to order the original Tru Oil, but they do not send such preparations because they are "dangerous"

[Image: olej004.jpg]

[Image: olej006.jpg]

Martin
Svar
Hej mkpl.
You can buy tru oil on Ebay ( from UK )
Regards Walnut
Svar
Hi Walnut! thank you for information...ill use it in the future, but do you know something about this oil which i just bought?

Martin
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by mkpl

Hi Walnut! thank you for information...ill use it in the future, but do you know something about this oil which i just bought?

Martin

I think, I had it long time ago, and I am pretty sure, that it will not give the hard and shining surface, that you get by using tru oil.
Walnut
Svar
So I did some tests with the oil ... I am surprised! The effect is very nice in my opinion. Compared with Tru Oil absorbs much deeper, well-secured and hardened surface. And most important, it is not expensive and easy to buy in Denmark

God created humans, Samuel Colt made them equal
Svar
so...its only buttplate left to do. Here is couple of pictures with finished oil and wax...

[Image: finish006.jpg]

[Image: finish003.jpg]

[Image: finish002.jpg]

Svar
....and together looks like this...

[Image: finish011.jpg]

Svar
so...this is end of my storySmile) Thank You for help and watching Smile See You by next project (i hope so)

Svar
Beautiful work, CONGRATULATIONS

I'll look forward to seeing Ed. 02 [:p]

cheers

Frederik

24 beers in a case, 24 hours a day, coincidence?? I think not!
Paul Newman
24 beers in a case, 24 hours a day, coincidence?? I think not!
Paul Newman
Svar
Ain't that a beauty, i think so. Keep it up. I like that chekering job you pulled of there. Lokking forward to the next projekt.[Wink]

A. Westergaard
A. Westergaard
Svar
Looks Great! Congratulations.
Walnut
Svar
[Image: smiley20.gif]

/Swift
Svar
WOW!

[Image: ajbutton.gif]
[center][Image: topl.jpg][Image: eye-10.gif][Image: topr.jpg][/center][center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Where did all the pictures of the rifflestock go?? It says that they are removed?

[Image: Buster.jpg] "Man er først en rigtig mand når man er Morfar"
"Den der ler sidst er langsomt opfattende"
Svar
OMG!!!!! I moved some pictures to other album.....probably link has been changed... s...t happens Sad i will try to repair it

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)