Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
my project for CZ 601 cal.308w
Well. Personally I judge people after their work and behaviour. Not skincolour, language or religion. Im not a skilled stockmaker, so Im just watching your good work.
Svar
Hej mkpl . Just keep on posting , no matter where you are from , i like to see your work [Smile]!.

There is not a lot to comment in til now , just ask if you want some help or a opinion , you can get much help i here .

Hilsen A-bolt
Svar
Mkpl - keep up the good work - we're following your progress with great interest!!! It's really nice to see that there's so many extremely skilled hobby-craftsmen out there, who's work often superseeds the work of so called professionals.

[Image: ajbutton.gif]
[center][Image: topl.jpg][Image: eye-10.gif][Image: topr.jpg][/center][center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
thank you one more time...so now i feel much better. Maybe it's just usual here, on this forum, but for me it was little bit strange; no one says anything, just watching...of coarse im not waiting only for good word's "nice work" etc...everyone of us sometimes makes some mystakes, sometimes too muchSmile))) My big plan for this stock was "Tumbhole" but....when i cut everything i discovered there ie too little space for itSad(((

Martin
One shot one kill....no luck, just skill
Svar
I haven't seen you making space for the bolt and the barrel. You might wanna do that before getting any further.

A. Westergaard
A. Westergaard
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by West

I haven't seen you making space for the bolt and the barrel. You might wanna do that before getting any further.

A. Westergaard

...because i'm just during this work Smile i think this evening i'll share some pictures...at the moment i'm looking for myself after my birthday partySmile)

Martin
Svar
Is someone gonna do it for you then?

A. Westergaard
A. Westergaard
Svar
no....never! It's my plan and my work....if you don't believe, you can just come to my place and take a look Smile it's no problem anywaySmile

Martin
Svar
ok ok. Looking foward to it. It just soundet like you were only doing THIS job there. But i just misunderstod you[Wink]

A. Westergaard
A. Westergaard
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt024.jpg]
...as i said earlier, i get started with fitting weapon in the stock

Martin
Svar
i take my driller, chisel, and file, and probably make all fitting's todaySmile)

Martin
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt028.jpg]
...as you can see, there is not so much work to put it completely down, but.....on the back end of hole for rifle i will make something special, something unusuall...i just still waiting for that piece of ebony woodSad otherwise i will use mahogany wood....i will use it to make forend and.... some inlet around back end of rifle

Martin
Svar
Hej mkpl . It is a god idea to use inletting-screws , to get a perfekt fit . It makes the work easyer , just a tip [Wink] .

Hilsen A-bolt
Svar
Hi mkpl. Nice work. I'm looking forward to the final result. Will you mount some kind of scope or keep it clean?

/Ugelvig

[Image: ajbutton.gif]

What we do in life - Echoes in eternity!
/Ugelvig

What we do in life - Echoes in eternity!
Svar
...i don't know what time i come back home from work, but i'll try to share some pictures this evening....maybe night Smile)) Hi Ugelvig! there is scope for this rifle Bausch&Lomb 3-9X50, but now it's just disturbing me during the work Smile

Martin
Svar
So how is it going with your work[?]

A. Westergaard
A. Westergaard
Svar
We are waiting!

[Image: 2777810.gif]

Lille[Big Grin][Wink]

Des Waidmanns Ursprung liegt entfernt – dem Paradiese nah, da war kein Kaufmann, kein Soldat, kein Arzt,

kein Pfaff, kein Advokat, doch Jäger waren da!
Hilsen Lille

Svar
i understand you can be mad on me, but i just come back home...crazy job Sad and whole work about gunstock almost standing in dead point Sad i really cannot get little piece of ebony wood anywhere...it makes me crazy

Martin
Svar
You can buy ebony on this web adress http://www.thegoodstuffshop.dk/group.asp?group=210

nr. 15 (Ibenholt)

Maybe the measure of the piece are to small. You can eventually glue two pieces together, with epoxy glue, which I have done with the Buffalo horn that I used on my project.

Keep up the good work.

Schönauer

[Image: flue.gif]
Schönauer

Det er de små enkle ting i livet
som bidrager til at gøre det meningløst

Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Schönauer

You can buy ebony on this web adress http://www.thegoodstuffshop.dk/group.asp?group=210

nr. 15 (Ibenholt)

Maybe the measure of the piece are to small. You can eventually glue two pieces together, with epoxy glue, which I have done with the Buffalo horn that I used on my project.

Keep up the good work.

Schönauer

[Image: flue.gif]

wow! thank you very much! This is what im looking for Smile but do you know, maybe they have got a bigger pieces? tomorrow i'll try to call them, and ask....ok my friend from work do it....my danish is not so goodSmile

Martin
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)