Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Ny vicedirektør i Ruger
Thomas A. Dineen
Named Vice President of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) is pleased to announce the immediate appointment of Thomas A. Dineen to serve as Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer of the Company.

Tom Dineen is a 1990 graduate of Boston College. Prior to coming to Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. he was an Audit Manager at KPMG LLP. He was hired by the Company in 1997 to serve as its Manager of Corporate Accounting. He became the Company’s Chief Financial Officer in May 2003 and has served with great distinction in that position since that time.

“Tom Dineen has been an exemplary CFO,” said Sturm, Ruger President Stephen L. Sanetti. “During the many new challenges presented by new standards of corporate governance enacted in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other financial best practices and regulations, Tom has always met these challenges with a smile and with financial acumen. His integrity is completely above reproach and he sets high standards for himself, the finance department, and the entire financial affairs of the Company.”

“I can think of no better qualified individual nor a finer person to work with in meeting today’s financial reporting requirements,” Sanetti concluded.

.....når bare man har nok penge og krudt.....så går det ikke aldrig helt galt :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)