Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Benelli SuperNova™ blev åretsgevær i USA
Benelli SuperNova™ Named Shotgun of the Year

ACCOKEEK, MD – At the 135th NRA Annual Meetings held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Benelli was presented The Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence Award for the new Benelli SuperNova™ as 2006 Shotgun of the Year. The Academy honors companies, products and individuals who best represent excellence within the shooting industry. Voting Academy members include key industry leaders representing every level of the shooting sports business.

The Benelli SuperNova™ with ComforTech™ is the softest kicking pump-action shotgun in the world. Whether your shooting 23/4 inch target loads or 31/2 inch magnums, the ComforTech™ stock reduces recoil up to 48% over the competition’s pump shotguns. The SuperNova’s new modular design concept makes it quickly convertible into a wide range of special purpose guns. From field, to slug, to turkey, to tactical –– the three different stocks and six different barrel configurations makes the SuperNova™ one shotgun that can not only do it all, it can do it better.

In accepting the award, Jason Evans, Benelli Product Manager, stated “Our marketing and design efforts to bring the recoil reducing features of the Super Black Eagle II, to the pump gun market, have been realized. A consumer now has the option to economically acquire a SuperNova™ pump-action shotgun with the same ComforTech™ recoil reducing performance of Benelli's semi-automatic shotguns.” Evans continued, “The SuperNova has been another great joint effort between Benelli USA and Benelli Italy.”

.....når bare man har nok penge og krudt.....så går det ikke aldrig helt galt :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)