Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Schultz & Larsen M70
Hi

To complete my collection, I will soon purchase a Scultz & Larsen model 70, .22 lr. The seller told me that it was a military trainer.

I am looking for any documents, pictures, about this rifle, its history.

I apologize not to speak Danish, only French, English and Spanish. Sorry if I am not in the right place, I tried to do my best.
Svar
I don`t know if it`s been used as a military trainer, but it was and still is a popular rifle amongst civilian target shooters.
It came on the market around 1960 as a shortdistance rifle, the lock system was S&L m24, the stock is walnut, There`s been made about 7450 pieces.

[Image: Schultz2.jpg]
[Image: Schultz3b.jpg]
[Image: Schultz4.jpg]
If you`re an S&L freak you`ll have to buy the book : Schultz & Larsen, Otterup Geværfabrik- Dansk ammunitionsfabrik A/S.
Published by Devantier
It`s in danish, but then you`ll have to learn it[Big Grin]

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar
Welcome.

Your on the right spot, when it comes to guns in Denmark. My french is none to excisting but your homepage looks great. Is it your shootingrange?

regards

rekylling[:o)]
Svar
Hej

good pictures from your shooting range and nice to see that your shootng competion gathers many people. An nice first price in the competition: Tesro are good.

The M 70 were my first real rifle (airguns before) which I got at my 12th years birthday, so thats really many years ago.

Now it to seldome get out weapons closet and get used. That a petty for its an really accurate rifle, which have given many good hours at the shooting range, giving good basic rifle training.

JBN
JBN

Have been there, have done it and have got the T-shirt.
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by rekylling

Welcome.

Your on the right spot, when it comes to guns in Denmark. My french is none to excisting but your homepage looks great. Is it your shootingrange?

regards

rekylling[:o)]

Yes it is. I made the website one year ago. Nice and friendly club : small installations but good atmosphere.

Thanks for your answers. Nice rifle I'm sure. The goal is to use in "TAR", which involves only military trainers. It would be quite interesting to shoot, and uncommon.

Before learning Danish, I will try to find & look at pictures[:o)]
Svar
Very good rifle i have 2 of them , it has never been used as a millitary trainer. only in civil clubs .
price in Denmark est.80-120 us.dollars[Smile]
Svar
Hvor f.... ser i billeder og hjemmeside?

CP
CP

Trump - makes America a joke. 

.17 HMR - .22 LR - .223 - 6mm.PPC - .243 - .260 - 6,5x55 - 7x57R - .308 -.300 WM -  8x57 - 8x57R - .338LM
"Kryogenbehandling af riffelpiber-det virker"
Svar

Originally posted by Claus Petersen

Hvor f.... ser i billeder og hjemmeside?

CP

Ja...dittos osse her.....[Smile]
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Hej
Model M70 came in 1970. It looks exactly like M77. The only difference is the trigger. M70 has direct trigger and M77 is the first one with extern trigger.

Lindvig
Svar
Hi
What kind of collection do you have?

Lindvig
Svar

Originally posted by lindvig

Hi
What kind of collection do you have?

Lindvig

I'm late, I've just saw your message.

I am a rimfire addict, because it is easy, unexpensive, not too hard to obtain, and there are "sexy" rifles in this caliber : both beautiful and rare.

So I own a few trainers (Lee Enfield No 8 and 9, MAS 45, Wz 48, Toz-8M), their "big" brothers (Lee Enfield No 4, K31) and a few target rifles (BSA Martini, Cz 452, .243 Winchester Savage 12...).

Collecting guns is quite hard in France, because of strange laws (same requirement to own a Lee Enfield in .303 British or an Ar15), prices are high (no surplus, even old French army MAS were sold to the USA or destroyed).

If you want, I have a few photos [Smile]
Svar
I would like to see the Lee Enfield Big Grin
Svar
You're welcome Wink

The Lee Enfield No 4 is at the gunshop - to be rechambered, because of our stupid legislation.

No 8 (in new condition, a delight to shoot with - I'm waiting for a diopter)
[Image: fling007wp7.jpg]

No 9
[Image: lee_en10.jpg]

A "composition" - various accessories for Enfields (action cover, cleaning kit, centre sling swivel, bayonet, Mills rear sight, sniper sling)
[Image: access10.jpg]

My tire-rack - many weapons are missing, some and bolts are in a safe
[Image: p1000110.jpg]

If everything goes smoothly, I will soon have my M70 Smile
Svar
They look very, very nice, and in they look to be in a very good condition. Good luck getting your M70 [Wink]
Svar
Thank you

Do you know what sling was used on M70?
What type of inserts fit the foresight?
Svar

Originally posted by Blackbirdster

Thank you

Just picked up a M70 myself, from Tradex in Montreal, Quebec. It appears that Lymann/Anschutz "large" inserts fit the front fore sight.

Does anyone know where I can find a rear aperture disc and a new extractor for the bolt? My M70 is missing the extractor. Groups well, but very slow to shoot.

thanks in advance,

ps: greetings from Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

http://www.rangeburlington.ca
Svar
I will take a look at my store room as I'm sure that there is several parts for the M70.

Mvh.
Lars/Great Dane
Great Dane

Svar

Originally posted by Great Dane

I will take a look at my store room as I'm sure that there is several parts for the M70.

Thanks Lars, that would be great!

Svar

Originally posted by skeetgunner

Originally posted by Blackbirdster

Thank you

Just picked up a M70 myself, from Tradex in Montreal, Quebec. It appears that Lymann/Anschutz "large" inserts fit the front fore sight.

Does anyone know where I can find a rear aperture disc and a new extractor for the bolt? My M70 is missing the extractor. Groups well, but very slow to shoot.

thanks in advance,

ps: greetings from Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

They still have a lot of parts to M70 in Vingsted

Look at: http://www.skyttebutik.dk/
Just phone Ejnar on +45 7665 6725

Mvh
Lindvig
Svar
Thanks for this link lindvig

I tried this morning my Schultz&Larsen M70. I was really impressed - it is a great rifle. I highly recommend it to everyone, even if S&L are quite hard to find.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)