Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Kikkertstørrelse og montage - Steyr Scout
2,5-10X56, 4,5-14X50 og 3-12X56 på en Scout![V] Dyyyyb indånding! Det er vel lidt lige som at slæbe et fisktrawl efter en Enzo: Det ødelægger lige som lidt formålet med en Scout.

Til de store kikkerter er man lige så godt tjent med en almindelig riffel.

Med det sagt er det jo et frit land og man kan jo gøre hvad man vil.

Scoutscope er perfekt til en Scout i jagt i dagslys

Til jagt om natten kan en stor kikkert godt bruges. For eksempel en Swarovski 8X50

Det er dog vigtigt at huske, at man 1. skal bruge nedenstående montager, der ikke trønner rail'en. 2. Husker at skubbe dem godt frem.

Montager til Scout: Den original er nok den mest stabile, solide og pålidelige. Så er der Leupold QRW & PRW Cross Slot Rings og Talley ringe.

En Scout er i .308 ellers hedder det en Dragoon (og så er den i .376)

Scout info:

While the Steyr Scout is fitted with a "Weaver" type mounting rail, not all Weaver type rings are suitable for use because of the rail's aluminum construction and STANAG specification. To prevent peening of the cross slots the cross bolt of the rings must fit snugly and deeply into the rail's cross slots. The Steyr rings, available from DTSS and the rings manufactured by Talley Manufacturing Company meet this criteria. In addition, Leupold has (2002-05) modified their QRW and the new PRW rings to utilize the cross slot properly and they now recommend their use on any cross slotted mounting rails like the STANAG rails on military firearms and the Steyr Scout.

Leupold has recently announced that their QRW and PRW rings are now OK'd for use on the Steyr Scout's STANAG rail. The new rings utilize a square cross bar insert that fits the cross slots of the rails deeply and won't peen the lips of the cross slots. The cross bolt is a little narrower than the 4 mm STANAG cross slot. Care needs to be taken to insured that the cross bolts are firmly against the front of the cross slots when installing them. The QRWs are quick release and the PRW are not. Both hold their zero on removal.

The cross slot key on the new Leupolds is a little narrower (about 3.2 mm) that the 4 mm STANAG slot specification so these mounts should be mounted on the rail with the cross key firmly against the front edge of the slot to prevent any movement upon recoil. Properly mounted the new QRW and PRW rings will not peen the slot edges and they appear to hold their zero after removal and reinstallation. The approximate heights of the rings are (top of the mounting rail to the bottom of the scope tube) are: low--.23"; medium--.35"; and high--.5".

EAW og giga olitønder med mega forstørrelser er abominationer i Scout regi og hører ikke konceptet til.

Ovenstående er selvfølgelig kun min mening og meninger er lige som rXXvhuller; alle har en.
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
Kikkertstørrelse og montage - Steyr Scout - af .376 Steyr - 23-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Kikkertstørrelse og montage - Steyr Scout - af Scout - 05-12-2008, 01:58 AM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)