Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Erfaring med browning x-bolt SF chassis
Jeg tjekkede det med 'klik til rådighed' i forskellige langdistance kikkerter:

[Image: AoqDyDr.png]
Fra: http://mybb.riffeljagt.com/showthread.php?tid=27356

Og i din Svaro er der klik nok til 1000m (stadig supersonisk), se herover, selvom du sender en 6.5 130grs Norma Golden Target afsted med 'kun' 800m/s. Du kan klikke ud på 1200m med din Svaro hvis du sender 130grs Norma GT afsted med 900m/s, som du kan i en Sauer STR med 73cm match pibe, jeg har haft- og ladet til sådan en Wink  Det kræver blot, at du har tilt nok i din samlede montage, så klikkene bliver til rådighed til opjustering fx 10MOA rail og fx en Spuhr med 20.6MOA indbygget tilt, så burde det være tæt på ok.

En tung pibe har jeg altid haft gode erfaringer med. Tungere riffel -> mindre rekyl på skulderen -> mindre straf ved ændring i rekyloptag fx pga manglende træning. Derudover bliver den ikke så varm hvis der skulle være spændinger i stålet, så vandrer skuddene ikke så meget. Derudover er der nok noget med svingninger i/langs piben, men det kender jeg ikke nok til.

Her mr. Salazar’s spekulationer om rekyloptag, ”barrel movement during barrel time” og kaliberstørrelse

"An analysis of many years of plot sheets from 600 to 1000 yard matches shows that I, like many shooters, tend to lose points to shots “in the corners” at 2:00 or 10:00. These shots are not simply the innocent byproduct of a poorly timed pulse beat and an unseen gust of wind; they are most frequently the result of the muzzle moving in that direction just as the shot breaks – even if that movement is within the X ring. These plot sheets also show that these corner shots happen far less frequently with cartridges such as the 6BR and 6XC than with the .308 and .30-06. Do we move less when shooting small calibers? No, of course not. The real culprit is the amount of muzzle movement after the shot breaks but before the bullet clears the muzzle. This is barrel movement during barrel time (BMBT). BMBT tends to carry the muzzle in the direction in which it was moving when the shot broke. How far it carries the muzzle is the salient point of this discussion.
Let’s assume for the moment that we have three cartridges with a muzzle velocity of 2800 fps. A 6BR with a 105 grain 6mm bullet, next a 6.5-08 with a 142 grain 6mm bullet and a .30-06 with a 190 grain bullet. All three will have roughly the same barrel time, but we can agree that the recoil will be markedly different. In fact, we quickly realize that unless the shot breaks with a perfectly still muzzle, the additional BMBT of the heavier 30 caliber bullet will result in the muzzle pointing further away from the center of the target at the moment the bullet exits. Thus, whereas the 6mm that breaks in the X ring moving towards two o’clock will still give you an X at two o’clock, the 6.5mm will often give you a 10 at two o’clock and the .30-06 will give you a nice fat 9 at two o’clock. Increasing the bullet weight will make this worse, not better. In order to eliminate the effect of BMBT, we would have to scale the rifle and shooter as well as the bullet. Since that might be a tad impractical, a higher BC bullet in 30 caliber will have to rely on low drag design, not increased mass if it is to have any chance at success; but even then, a similar design in a smaller caliber would be a better choice."

Kilde:
http://riflemansjournal.blogspot.dk/2009...lemen.html

http://mybb.riffeljagt.com/showthread.ph...205&page=2
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
RE: Erfaring med browning x-bolt SF chassis - af pete1234 - 29-12-2019, 09:16 PM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)