Følgende advarsel
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
FN vil have total våbenkontrol
U.N.: We're in Charge of Guns, Everywhere on Earth
Quick: Name an organization that is even more inept, ineffectual, and hopelessly corrupt than Congress. That’s right, it’s the United Nations, and later this month it will convene to consider its Report on the Implementation of the United Nations Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat, and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons. And now I must quote from The Shooting Wire, whence this info came:

“That UN Programme, if ratified, would give the UN control over all weapons production, distribution, and ownership globally. That control would put the United Nations in charge of all weapons, including those of law enforcement, setting strict limits on the types—and quantities of weapons police departments could own.”

Now if this is a joke, and I’m not getting it, I apologize, but the Shooting Wire seems to be in earnest. Can you imagine U.N. enforcers in their little sky-blue berets marching into an LAPD armory and demanding all the really neat stuff that the LAPD uses to kill people who cross it? They’d be clubbed to death in the street. Or New York? “Make it worth my while, pal,” the NYPD armorer would say.

If Secretary General Annan would like to bring a little law and order to the world, he could start with his own delegates, eighty-three percent of which are scofflaws, and collectively owe their host city $18 million in parking fines.

Personally, I’ve always thought that the UN headquarters would make an excellent highrise apartment building, and failing that, it could simply be cleared away for a parking lot. We need parking space in New York City.

TheGunnut

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
FN vil have total våbenkontrol - af Kima - 28-05-2006, 11:27 AM
FN vil have total våbenkontrol - af jps - 28-05-2006, 12:09 PM
FN vil have total våbenkontrol - af PHN - 28-05-2006, 08:47 PM
FN vil have total våbenkontrol - af jps - 28-05-2006, 09:17 PM
FN vil have total våbenkontrol - af Eric A - 21-10-2006, 04:43 PM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)