Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Harrington & Richardson Pardner
Ilion, NY - A close examination of the big game record books quickly reveals one strikingly consistent fact; the overwhelming majority of trophy book whitetails are found in slug-only states. Why stake the trophy of a lifetime on a shotgun designed for bird hunting? New for 2009, New England Firearms has introduced the Pardner Pump Cantilever Slug Gun.

The heavy duty cantilever mount provides a solid platform for optics and the fully rifled 22-inch barrel maximizes long range accuracy with today#65533;s high-performance sabot slugs. The use of Ultragon#65533; Rifling further enhances the accuracy potential of the Pardner Pump Cantilever Slug Gun. Ultragon is a proprietary rifling design comprised of six lands and grooves without sharp edges like traditional rifling. This design imparts bullet spin without leaving sharp impressions on the sabot jacket or foster-style lead slug. The result is a better gas seal and less loss of pressure, which equals higher velocity and better accuracy. To round out this serious slug hunting combination, the Pardner Pump Slug Gun features a strong steel receiver, double action bars and a Monte Carlo-style stock in American Walnut or Black Synthetic, all at an attractive price.

Model Pardner Pump Slug (NP1-12C/NP1-2SC)
Gauge 12 (2 3/4 and 3-inch)
Stock NP1-12C American Walnut
Barrel 22 inches
Metal Finish Blued
Sights Cantilever Scope Mount
Length 42 1/8 inches
Length of Pull 14 1/2 inches
Drop at Comb 1 1/2 inches
Drop at Heel 2 1/2 inches
Weight 7 1/2 lbs.

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg][Image: Asgrdlogo.gif]
I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks guilty
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
Harrington & Richardson Pardner - af Kima - 15-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Harrington & Richardson Pardner - af Kima - 12-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Harrington & Richardson Pardner - af Kima - 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)