Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Howa
NEW! Howa/Hogue Compact Ranchland Security Rifles
[Image: HOWA_Ranchland.jpg]
Predation is a serious concern for ranchers, farmers and taxpayers alike. The latest USDA figures available show that the combined losses of sheep/lambs, cattle/calves and goats to predators like coyotes, fox, mountain lions and other similar animals total over 542,000 head per year. This translates to over $112 MILLION in annual dollars lost!

Now, Legacy Sports brings you the Ranchland Compact, a compact, reliable and affordable way to combat predators. Built with a 20” standard barrel and offered in the most popular varmint calibers, the Ranchland Compact is available with or without a Nikko-Stirling Nighteater 3-9x42 riflescope. This rifle is short, making it easy to swing and easy to carry. It neatly fits in the gun rack of a pickup, the scabbard of a saddle or the cab of a tractor or combine. It can be easily acquired from its berth, and used from tight or awkward positions. The Ranchland Compact comes in your choice of Black, OD Green or NEW! Coyote Sand color Hogue Overmolded™ stock.

Specifikationer

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks quilty
Svar
http://www.legacysports.com/products/how...mstd2.html

Den er sød[8D]

I didn't come this far to miss!
I didn't come this far to miss!
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)