Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Millett montager
Se det er service:
Brugte montager:
Dear Sirs
I have a CZ 550 Cal. .416 rigby. I have been shooting nearly 120 Shots and Your mount broke at the recoil stop (lefhand back). Scope is a leupold 1-4X 20 VX II. All bolts/nuts were tighten. Do You have any similar problems?
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Sørensen
Denmark
Millett:
Erik I apologize about your problem sometimes the claws do not take the heat treatment properly Is this the claw, or is it the base of the ring? Your local dealer should be able to exchange the rings for you, or we can mail the parts necessary. Please e mail your address and we will take care of the problem / Bill
Rigby
Hi Bill Thank You for quick and honest answer. The problem is the claw at the recoil stop left hand side. My Address is :
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Millett
Eric Your replacement slaws will be sent by mail at no charge / Thank you for your interest in Millett Product / Bill
Skit vir die kruis op die rooineke
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Rigby

Se det er service:
Brugte montager:
Dear Sirs
I have a CZ 550 Cal. .416 rigby. I have been shooting nearly 120 Shots and Your mount broke at the recoil stop (lefhand back). Scope is a leupold 1-4X 20 VX II. All bolts/nuts were tighten. Do You have any similar problems?
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Sørensen
Denmark
Millett:
Erik I apologize about your problem sometimes the claws do not take the heat treatment properly Is this the claw, or is it the base of the ring? Your local dealer should be able to exchange the rings for you, or we can mail the parts necessary. Please e mail your address and we will take care of the problem / Bill
Rigby
Hi Bill Thank You for quick and honest answer. The problem is the claw at the recoil stop left hand side. My Address is :
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Millett
Eric Your replacement slaws will be sent by mail at no charge / Thank you for your interest in Millett Product / Bill

Hej Erik.

Sådan kan det -sagtens- gå når man henvender sig høfligt til firmaet, med et seriøst problem.

Jeg er helt enig med dig i at det er god service.
Nogle kunne lære af det.

Venlig hilsen

375ras,
som også har en 416Rigby

Rigtige autister har deres eget kaliber.
Svar
ja, hurtighed er en kvalitet... hvilket gør at man får tilid til produktet...

ikke alle er så hurtige igen...

de er nu ikke uden evner, de Amerikanere...[Big Grin]

Reloaders have more fun...

Et æble om dagen holder Doktoren væk...
hvis du kan ramme mig!

Dr. Strangelove

Wildcatters does have more fun...

Dr. Strangelove
Svar
Så er 2 claws ankommet [Smile]
Super Service
Mvh rigby
Skit vir die kruis op die rooineke
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)