Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
my project for CZ 601 cal.308w
CZ 601 cal.308w is a riffle of my dreams, so i hope soon i can get my weapon licence and then i can buy this riffle. Now i will make a proper gunstock for myself. I started with taking measurements of myself and making template. I will make this gunstock of walnut wood, the piece which i have got dont look so special but i really like this one. Forend of my stock i will make of black ebony wood...i think its nice compilation. I have seen so much masterpieces on this forum, so if someone knows more than me and he can see my mystakes i'll be happy when just tell me what is wrong
One shot one kill....no luck, just skill
Svar
http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/3a82...3dce7.html

...something wrong; i have problem with uploading pictures here, but this link show my piece of walnut
Svar
[Image: 711197405858c56bm.jpg]

so this is my template on the position Smile
Svar
[Image: 82acf4eb706e354fm.jpg]
...after cutting... this side is a little bit oiled to take a look on wood linesSmile
Svar
MKPL: If you make your pictures a bit bigger, we can all have a better look at your work [Wink] Make them 460x600 pic. and let's enjoy your projekt [Smile]

[Image: Takleberry-1.jpg].

[Image: ajbutton.gif]
Nu med "Harley"-rifler [8D]
Svar
hi Takleberry! i can see...its not so good anyway...i'll try to use some other hosting website... can you tell me which is the best?
Svar
I can...... Photobucket.com

Med venlig hilsen
Charlie-Bravo-Alpha
[http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s32/vrangbaek/ajbutton.gifimg]http://www.riffeljagt.com/ajbutton.gif[IMG]br /[Image: Hunting.jpg]
Med venlig hilsen
Charlie-Bravo-Alpha

Svar
hello CBA...nice to see you, thx4 help

Martin
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt003.jpg]
heh [Smile] now is much better
Martin
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt005.jpg]

Martin
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt004.jpg]

Martin
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt019.jpg]

Martin
Svar
[Image: mjprojekt009.jpg]

Martin
Svar
Nice wood :-)

Keep up the good work.....

It´s always a plesure to see threads like this....from blanket to final riflestock!

Med venlig hilsen
Charlie-Bravo-Alpha
[Image: Hunting.jpg]
Med venlig hilsen
Charlie-Bravo-Alpha

Svar
so it's long way to final stock, but i will never give up Smile Only one thing makes me angry; my job is taking too long time and i cannot put my feelling's on my pretty babe during the week. Otherwise my neighbors will stop loving me after all of that night noises Smile))

Martin
Svar
Hi again! All works about my stock are in progress... maybe a little bit slowly than i will, but i think its good for quality Smile So i have got whole silhouette and i started with all fittings. There is two reasons that i quit idea about making this work with milling machine; i do it only in the night (no more noises), and other side; handy work only with chisel and file is giving more satisfaction. Big point of using machines is for big factories...they are making so much gunstocks per one day...My piece of walnut wood have got his own soul...i can discover it with proper handy work Smile Pictures comming soon Smile Best regards!

Martin
Svar
ooops! I forgot to say about one machine which help me a lot; its drilling machine....nothing elseSmile

Martin
Svar
what's wrong? it's about me or it's about my passion? i just wanted share experiences with the other stockmaker's . I can see; any question's, any criticism, any comment's....should i go away? or what? Maybe i started wrong way on this forum....i really don't know...it's a little bit strange for me

Martin
Svar
I know how you feel, when you are new inhere you dont allways get the warm welcome you might ekspekt. I started out the same way like you, and there was not a very big interest i my projekt. It is a different story about the guys that have been inhere for a long time. But try to make it a bit more interesting to read, like more pics. or something. Just because peaple dont reply back does'nt meen you not are being watched[Big Grin] keep up the good work [Wink]

A. Westergaard
A. Westergaard
Svar
Bigbrother is always watching [Wink]

Keep up the good work and update us when you do something new to your project.

BTW. It might be a little slow these days and that's because a lot of the members are in Sweden for the opening of the 2009 roe buck season.

Mvh.
Lars/Great Dane

'Citat M@X' Udnævnt til "autonom bandit" af "jeg er ikke nærtagen" Blasergun

...So What - Jeg er udnævnt til skødehund af Miss Speedy Jegsnupperentudekikstil
Great Dane

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)