Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Baikal IZH 27EM-1C
You certainly have skills! Looks very good! I am especially impressed by the way you cut Your checkerings.

Knæk og bræk!
-Klud.

Den der ler sidst......
Er langsom i opfattelsen!
Knæk og bræk!
-Klud.

Den der ler sidst......
Svar
Thank you very much! I am glad that you appreciating my ideas. Whenever I create something, I try to be faithful to my principle, which reads: "If you create something, create something new," I know that this is not always good, but sometimes worth a trySmile

Now will be a small break in my activities on the forum ... I make a knife to my friend and then tactical Gunstock for some airgun. I do not think those were the topics relevant to show here. Best regards!

Martin

God created humans, Samuel Colt made them equal
One shot one kill....no luck, just skill
Svar
We are also interested in homemade knives!
Great woodpecking you do!Impressive!!!

Lille

Hilsen Lille
Hilsen Lille

Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Krengel

We are also interested in homemade knives!
Great woodpecking you do!Impressive!!!

Lille

Hilsen Lille

Thanks! Smile Its just normal pocket knife made by Gerber. Some day my friend's dog found this knife and bites the handle.Handle was made of plastic, coated with rubber. And it was so ugly anyway Smile)))
[Image: Gerber009.jpg]

Svar
To make this I use some pieces of walnut wood, I have a lot of small pieces from previous projects
[Image: Gerber004.jpg]
[Image: Gerber001.jpg]

Svar
so...almost finished Smile
[Image: Gerber020.jpg]
[Image: Gerber017.jpg]
[Image: Gerber030.jpg]
Svar
Looks very nice, maybe I should try somthing like it when I get more time. I like the original plastic/rubber as well [Wink].

Uffe

Sejren venter den der har alt i orden.......... Det kaldes HELD! Citat: Roald Amundsen.

Uffe

Sejren venter den der har alt i orden.......... Det kaldes HELD! Citat: Roald Amundsen.
Svar

Originally posted by ujensen

Looks very nice, maybe I should try somthing like it when I get more time. I like the original plastic/rubber as well [Wink].

Uffe

Thank you very muchSmile Of course you should try it. I think that is too much rubber and plastics in our everyday life. When we go into the woods and we would like contact with nature, it should be a maximum contact. Even what we take with us, or a knife or weapon should be framed in natural wood. Plastics and rubber do not fit in there somehow.

Svar
Hear hear!
I sold my only ever plastic rifle, without ever firing it!
Back to basics is nice, and slow hunting with vintage hammerguns is my favourite way of killing.
Martin, I have a Gerber knife just like the one You've just stocked, and I wonder if maybe You would be nice enough to make a new stock for it aswell? There is no rush, just whenever You have the time...
How much would I have to bleed(price) for a project like that...?
Best regards, Kluden.

Knæk og bræk!
-Klud.

Den der ler sidst......
Knæk og bræk!
-Klud.

Den der ler sidst......
Svar
Of course, that I will do for you this knife. I still have the wood so it is also not a problem. You do not have to be afraid of price .... One day we meet, and we drink some beer ..... or twoSmile

Svar
Sounds good to me!
Where do You live?
I live in Komdrup, 20 km S. E. of Aalborg...

Knæk og bræk!
-Klud.

Den der ler sidst......
Knæk og bræk!
-Klud.

Den der ler sidst......
Svar
I live in Maribo. It is in the middle of Lolland. But this is not the problem ... you can send it to me by post . Be sure to make a drawing or sketch that I knew how to look

Svar
Hi everyone! I have a question, if anyone of you knows the address of a similar forum for airguns ? I just do some tuning of air rifle and I would present my ideas....

Svar
Hi mklp,

Nordisk Våben forum, has a forum for airguns.

http://nordisk-forum.dk/

But why don't you show it in here also,
airgun projects are alo interesting.

Knæk og bræk
Flemming
[Image: MilleVTF.jpg]
Knæk og bræk
Flemming
Svar
Hi Flemming! Thank you for the information. I was not sure whether this is a good idea to write about airguns here if this is a forum for hunting weapons. It's nothing special ... just Gamo CF-30. I made a new gunstock. Soon I want to mount GAS-RAM instead of the traditional spring. And at the end of the barrel I want to mount a silencer.

[Image: Gamo007.jpg]
[Image: Gamo009.jpg]

Svar
Hi Mkpl could you pleace turn on your PM function.
Svar

Originally posted by rekylling

Hi Mkpl could you pleace turn on your PM function.

Hi Rekylling! I just turned it on...I do not know how it happened that I had disabled it...

Svar
Oh man how I would like you to do a brand new gunstock for my 1985 USSR TOZ 17-01 22lr (Baikal), the original stock is ugly with lacquer, but i love this old rifle, and would love to see it mounted in a great looking stock.

[Image: Buster.jpg] "Man er først en rigtig mand når man er Morfar"
"Den der ler sidst er langsomt opfattende"
Svar

Originally posted by Vilsgaard

Oh man how I would like you to do a brand new gunstock for my 1985 USSR TOZ 17-01 22lr (Baikal), the original stock is ugly with lacquer, but i love this old rifle, and would love to see it mounted in a great looking stock.

[Image: Buster.jpg] "Man er først en rigtig mand når man er Morfar"

so...if you realy want it then its no problem... i can do it with pleasure. have you got some wood for this gunstock?

Svar
i very well know this weapon....my first shooting in the army was with this weapon Smile

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)