Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
New look of Baikal TOZ 17-01
Hi again! This time i will show little story about russian rimfire rifle Baikal TOZ 17-01 cal. '22LR Maybe its not top of dreams but i think its nice piece of iron and very accurate. I am sure only one thing; this weapon deserve much better "wear" so....i will do my best to do it[Smile]
[Image: IMG_4322.jpg]

One shot one kill....no luck, just skill
Svar
Great idea about new look is to make something similar as Anschutz 1700...I think its a good idea and not so difficult to do
[Image: 000439.jpg]
[Image: 000439_D1.jpg]

Svar
Since yesterday, I cut the figure and began to cut out shapes with a chisel. I hope that on Monday or Tuesday the owner of weapons will come to me and I could fit everything together and make bedding
[Image: baikal003.jpg]
[Image: baikal004.jpg]
[Image: baikal006.jpg]

Svar
I like the stock from Anschutz...
A very good choice.
Keep up the good work!

[Image: skelet025.gif]

Wildcatters does have more fun...

Et æble om dagen holder Doktoren væk...
Hvis du kan ramme mig!

Dr. Strangelove

Wildcatters does have more fun...

Dr. Strangelove
Svar
Hej mkpl.
Anschutz stock is a very good choice [:p]
Perhaps it's the pictures[:o)] I think you have a problem with the lines at the top of the stock. Anschutz has a straight line from the top af the back to the neck of the front part. You have to be carefull about the line on the last 1o cm of the back. On my pictures it seems, as if you have a drop from the back to the roll over.
Best regards Walnut
Svar
Hej Walnut! What can i say????? You are right....that's my little mystakes, but i will correct them when i start grinding. Its just chisel work, so cannot be so precise Wink Anyway thank you for suggestions....they are always helpful

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)