Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ??
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by dravis

@Eric A... I will write in english... I feel that I might be able to better express myself that way..

I think in this case the debate was kept on a very sober level, not much "ammo" for a danish version of PETA here.. (well you did supply some .50 cal[Big Grin])

Generally hunters and hunting is more acceptable to "ordinary people" in Denmark, most people in DK who are not completely brainless inner-city types, will know a few hunters personally.

In Denmark we have a population of around 5 mill. out of that 160.000 people have taken the hunting licence test, ad are paying for the mandatory licence every year... that is roughly 3% of the population... So "sneaky" attacks on hunters through media and internet is not very common.

Just think about it... If you had a neighbor, one that you knew superficially, and they had a few horses and some young kids...
One day they ask you: We have this old horse, that really needs to be put down, but we have had a bad experience earlier with the vet killing one with an injection, We know you're a hunter and have rifles... would you do us the faver of shooting it?
What would be your reaction? To immediately suspect them of being PETA activists trying to lure you into something messy?

Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"

Dravis...I completely understand where you are ( coming from)... but when I read down through this thread...to me ...it had the ear marks of PETA using this forum for their future propaganda machine in DK.

Here in the states...you would not get any response from hunting forum members but most likely replies via PMs...due to PETA and animal rights people following various hunting forums over here....thus my joking reply about the pony on this thread...

In my area ,around home in rural northern Michigan...people shoot livestock and horses all the time ....but they,re quiet about the job at hand and don,t write and talk about it on a hunting forum or other printed outlets..
just my take on it ...from here...Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 29-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 29-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 29-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 29-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af KSB - 29-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af BC - 29-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af BC - 29-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af TSX - 29-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 29-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 29-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Hog - 23-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 09-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Hog - 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Eric A - 11-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af Bondepigen - 14-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Aflivning af pony med riffel, hvordan ?? - af rkn - 24-11-2010, 11:20 PM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)