Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
rifles stranded in denmark
I have two rifles that are stored in Fyn in Denmark and I would like to hear if anyone is planning on travelling to New Zealand for a hunting trip and could bring them down. I can guide you on a chamois and thar hunt in return.

I would be also be interested to hear if there is anyone with a permit to take the rifles to Sweden as I have a contact who can export them from there.

Please let me know if you can help...

Gavin Schist
Svar
I would gladly help you out, but the problem in DK is, that it is not legal, to have acces to a rifle, that you do not have a permit to.

You need to find an export compagny, that is licenced to transport weapons, and let them do the paperwork. And that my friend will cost you a bundle.

Just to get 1 weapon from UK to DK will cost you 2500 dkk., so mabye the best option is to sell your rifles here, and by new ones in NZ !!

Not the reply you were looking for, I know [Wink]

[Smile] AB

Hellere dele en 1. plads end at blive nr. 2
Hellere dele en 1. plads end at blive nr. 2
Svar
Unless the rifles are really special, I agree with AB. Shipping them is very expensive. UK and DK are both EU. Exporting out of EU is probably both more expensive and more troublesome.

One option could be if someone you trusted travelled from DK to NZ. They would have to buy the rifles (only on paper - not payment needed) and get them registered in their name. Only then can they travel with them. Trust is needed though as the rifles would belong to the person involved until they are handed over to you in NZ.
Stort knald = stort smil :-D
Svar
Is it two Sako Rifles we talk about..??

Skotten

Svar
Hi Gavin!

How are the rifles "stored" on Fyn in Denmark?

Are they registered on Danish Firearms certificates?

If they are left at a friend or the like, and not registered to him or her, then he or she is breaking the law, and are liable to a severe punishment, as the current law sets a minimum sentence of 1 year for possession of an illegal firearm[:0][B)] In that case I would suggest that the rifles are handed over to a dealer who can write them into his book.

If the rifles are stored at a dealer in DK, then it should not be a big problem to have the dealer arrange to export the rifles to Sweden.

IF the rifles are registered to a person here in DK, then they can be transferred to someone else, who may be planning a hunting trip to NZ
If you are willing to pay their expenses, then it should be possible to arrange an export to NZ
I personally will not be going until maybe next winter, so I'm probably not a likely candidate[8D]

Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"
Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"
"Når to deler et ansvar, så er der to procent til hver"
Svar
Thanks for the replies...
yep, two sako rifles... they are stored legitimately with all the correct permits
Svar
I would be keen to hear from any dealers who could export them to Sweden... I will pay for time. The rifles are special.

The guy i bought them from invested a lot of time trying to get them sent but the original export papers never made it from the police to the justice ministry. I think the police at that station had never dealt with this situation before.
The receiving address is the police station in my town in NZ.
Svar
I know Blue Water is still approved to carry ammunition and weapons.

So it shouldn't be much of a problem moving the guns. It might prove costly though.

If someone on this forum were to get permission, and move the guns for you - he'd at minimum need to have a rifle-permit for each rifle, at 840 danish kroner for the first one, and 420 danish kroner for the second one. That is, if he doesn't have any rifles beforehand.
But that won't help much, as the permits only give permission to own/operate/carry the guns. A special permit is needed for export - but the dealer should be able to help you there.

All you need is a dealer in sweeden, if that's the way you want to go.

But I don't understand that it'd be easier from Sweeden - it can be done from Denmark.

As I live in Greenland, which is affiliated with Denmark, and Greenland is outside EU with all the troubles that gives us - I normally do all the papers myself for the guns and ammo that I receive here, and it's not too bad. Any dealer should be able to do that also.

We just have a problem in Denmark for the time being.
Which is a case where some guns/ammo dissapeared from a shipper - which resulted in the ministry getting all wound up, and closed any and all traffiking/shipping of such items, until EVERYONE had been re-certified/re-checked.

This is where Blue Water comes in and earns their money, as they are a professional shipping company - they were fast at getting the checkup again.
I know of 3 so far, shipments with Blue Water after they shut down, the latest being about a month ago, so it can be done.

Polarbears walk a lonely path..

But we sometimes do kick back, relaxes and downs a beer. =o)

Polarbears walk a lonely path..

But we sometimes do kick back, relaxes and downs a beer. =o)
Svar
Where in Sweden should the rifles be carried to?

BR

Otterup
Svar
Stockholm would be preferable. Thanks very much for the replies, very encouraging, it's been a rough week here.
Svar
Get your fingers out guys, where else would you get a guided chamois and thar hunt in return for 840 Danish Kroner.
[Wink]

An export permit shouldn't be a problem.
Svar
Thar hunt sounds very interesting...........

BigDane

Jag eller bliv jaget...

VENI VEDI VICI

***B***L***A***S***E***R
BigDane

VENI VEDI VICI

Ja selvfølgelig skal den derind.... Det er helt normnalt......

Nu også med en No. 1....

Svar
Thanks for all the advice... heh heh renegade! But hey, if you're going to NZ you should be in touch.
We are a Danish-Kiwi family so we are always happy to have danes visit, and any excuse for a hunt...
Looks like I have the problem solved now, thanks to Skotten.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)