Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Once up'on a time.....
Once upon a time, a pilot asked a beautiful princess: "Will you marry me? "The princess said, "No!!!” And the pilot lived happily ever after and flew jets all over the world and drove hot cars and chased skinny long-legged big-breasted flight attendants and hunted and fished and went to topless bars and dated women half his age and drank Weihenstephaner German beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and ate cold leftover meals, potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frickin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The End

--
mvh M@X 2.0
Boltlift - or bust...
[Image: patch7.gif][Image: rav.gif]
Time weighed heavily on the craftsmans shoulders whispering
Compromise!

No true craftsman ever listened!
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.....

Mvh  M@X 2.1
Svar
[Big Grin]
Er det den pilot der skal spille i Herning 21/6 2016 historien handler om..... [?][Wink]

Hilsen Ulrik
Hilsen Ulrik
Svar
Iron Maiden ???

--
mvh M@X 2.0
Boltlift - or bust...
[Image: patch7.gif][Image: rav.gif]
Time weighed heavily on the craftsmans shoulders whispering
Compromise!

No true craftsman ever listened!
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.....

Mvh  M@X 2.1
Svar
Yes...[8D]

Hilsen Ulrik
Hilsen Ulrik
Svar
Once upon a time a beautiful young lady asked a slightly older man: How about marrying me? It will make things much easier .. money, kids and such ..
(Of which they did not have a lot!) He said .. Ok, lets do that ..

They went on to buy an old house in the countryside, he went hunting, shooting and motorbike riding with his friends, bought most of the guns he would like to own, had two lovely daughters, was fired from his job, got a better one .. and believe it or not .. still drinks whiskey with his friends, hunts when he wants to, goes shooting, motorbike riding and camping... has campfires in his back garden, and sleeps off the whiskey in a hammock .. in his back garden .. [Wink] .. No pilots or princesses involved at all .. maybe he still lives happily .. Who knows? .. --- Not the end ..

Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"
Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"
"Når to deler et ansvar, så er der to procent til hver"
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)