Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
EU går efter privat våbenhandel og halvautomater
Så har jeg sendt min kommentar til EU. Har endda fået kvittering i min mailboks på, at den er modtaget. Her er hvad jeg skrev:

Your feedback message:
This proposal will affect the peacefull hobbys of lots of law abiding citizens that finds pleasure in hunting and shooting. People that never ever would aim their legal guns at any man. It will have no effect whatsoever on criminals or terrorists. It will not stop a single terrorist attack, but will cost a lot of unnecessary spendings on issuing needless medical examinations and ekspensive administration on firearms licenses. I find it undemocratic to utilise the horrors of Paris on the 13./11.2015 to haste this proposal throug the EU system without any evidence of impact on the problems it is supposed to adress.

Hilsen Lasse
Regulering er jagt!
[Image: ajbutton.gif]
Hilsen Lasse

... Buy the best and cry once.
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
EU går efter privat våbenhandel og halvautomater - af Klokker - 25-11-2015, 11:55 AM
EU går efter privat våbenhandel og halvautomater - af Klokker - 25-11-2015, 05:36 PM
EU går efter privat våbenhandel og halvautomater - af LasseScout - 02-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)