Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Kentucky siger nej til computerjagt
Bill would ban computer-aided remote hunting in Kentucky

Courier-Journal

"Kentucky State Rep. Robin Webb, D-Grayson, was bird hunting in Texas recently with some legislators from other states when she heard about something called computer-assisted remote hunting..

Webb, an attorney from Grayson, couldn't believe it. 'All of us who were there were all sort of appalled by it,' she said.

Computer-assisted hunting is a pay-to-play online service through which the 'hunter' -- watching game movement via a real-time Internet video link -- controls a remote-operated firearm or bow with a mouse or joy stick. A click of the mouse triggers the weapon, killing -- or sometimes only injuring -- the animal.
Webb returned home determined that computer-aided long-distance hunting wouldn't become a business practice in Kentucky. She sponsored House Bill 289, which would ban it in the state. As of Friday, HB 289 was awaiting action by the House Natural Resource and Environment Committee.

Webb said she's heard no negative response about the bill from her constituents. That isn't surprising. Most hunters -- such as Louisville's John 'J. R.' Radcliff -- probably have never heard of computer-assisted remote hunting, and the few who have might suspect it's akin to a video game, not linked to real shooting action.

'You actually shoot an animal by clicking a mouse at your computer?' said Radcliff, 3rd District president of the League of Kentucky Sportsmen. 'In that case I'm 1,000 percent against it. That is not an ethical way of taking game. There's no reason why anyone should even consider it.'"

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar
I Guds eget land land, ser en del mennesker sig som hans särligt udpegede stedforträdere (med guddommelig ret til at opföre sig präcist som de vil)....[xx(].....det er en kende klamt at sidde på sit Wall Street kontor og plaffe Whitetails, mens man drikker en kop kaffe og klapper sekretären i r..... [Sad!]

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... og skånegripen er en bald eagle!...og...det er muligt, at jeg ændrer holdning, men det rokker IKKE ved det faktum, at jeg har ret! Og jo - jeg har mine problemer med det modsatte af kön....

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Høgh

I Guds eget land land, ser en del mennesker sig som hans särligt udpegede stedforträdere (med guddommelig ret til at opföre sig präcist som de vil)....[xx(].....det er en kende klamt at sidde på sit Wall Street kontor og plaffe Whitetails, mens man drikker en kop kaffe og klapper sekretären i r..... [Sad!]

Yup, sexchikane bør under ingen omstændigheder tolereres på arbejdspladsen.

Anders [Wink]

The only difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.
The only difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.
Svar
Så sandt...[Smile]...(da ingen kan betragte mine lumre tilnärmelser som andet end smigrende [:o)] - jeg udöver i sagens natur det modsatte af chikane)

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... og skånegripen er en bald eagle!...og...det er muligt, at jeg ændrer holdning, men det rokker IKKE ved det faktum, at jeg har ret! Og jo - jeg har mine problemer med det modsatte af kön....

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Citat:quote:

Yup, sexchikane bør under ingen omstændigheder tolereres på arbejdspladsen.

Anders

For os over 40, betragtes det som personalegode[Big Grin] jeg vil dog blive
lidt utryg hvis min nuværende chef klapper mig i r....[xx(]

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)