Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Patrick Flanigans verdensrekord med Win Super X2
4/15/2006 Videos are now available of Patrick Flanigan's world record breaking feat.

Take the speed of the Winchester® Super X2™ shotgun, the reliability of legendary Winchester AA® ammunition, place both in the hands of Patrick Flanigan and you have the makings of a world record. That is precisely what happened on Wednesday July 6, 2005 before witnesses that included Scott Taetsch from the NRA.

Patrick Flanigan, the first Winchester firearm sponsored exhibition shooter since the legendary Herb Parsons, became the first person in recorded history to throw eleven clay targets into the air and break each one with an individual shot before hitting the ground. Patrick duplicated the old record of ten targets on numerous occasions; however, the eleven target goal was an elusive and difficult barrier to break.

“Throwing the stack of eleven 108mm White Flyer targets is so critical”, Flanigan explained. “They must be presented in a manner that is realistic to shoot. Then, once you finally make that perfect throw, you must have the tools that are capable of performing. The Super X2 is the fastest cycling shotgun in the world and Winchester AA ammunition is the most consistent and reliable ammo in the marketplace. That is precisely why I use these products, products I was using and buying with my own money before the folks at Winchester graciously put their arms around me.”

Flanigan created a totally new world record back on May 9th of this year by lobbing five targets into the air and shooting them from the hip! This record was also witnessed by an NRA representative as well as factory personnel from Olin Winchester, Browning and U.S. Repeating Arms Co.

For more information on Patrick Flanigan, visit his web site at http://www.patrickflanigan.com

.....når bare man har nok penge og krudt.....så går det ikke aldrig helt galt :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)