Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
TAC ll fra Mueller optics
Building a Clearly Awesome Reputation!
Mueller™ Optics… creating raving fans with little fanfare.

Johannesburg, MI – Mueller Optics™, the provider of a “simply better” line of optics for hunters, is proud to announce another stellar review for its recently introduced Mueller™ TAC II riflescope. The new TAC II has quickly become the flagship of the Mueller line and while feature-for-feature is outperforming comparable Leupold™ and Bushnell™ offerings (including Bushnell 3200, 4200, and Leupold VX3 in this review), it still comes in at an appreciably lower MSRP.

“The TAC II is a great scope for any serious shooter,” said Rich Schlampp, President & CEO of Mueller Optics. “The glass in the TAC II is sourced in Japan, 100% fully multi-coated using proven European technology and offers a view that has even caught the attention of Sniper Central’s owner Mel Ewing who was so impressed, he now endorses it. This scope combines high-end quality, long-range performance, a general purpose mildot reticle with extra fine stadia lines… making it a great general purpose scope that will meet the needs of any shooter.”

One primary difference with the TAC II from some of the other Mueller models is that it’s totally assembled in Japan, uses all steel gear assemblies and offers over 90 moa of internal adjustment, which makes this scope extremely popular among the long range tactical shooters.

According to the review’s authors (Warren Wall and Rob Woods) when reviewing the TAC II’s brightness and clarity, “the TAC II can stand up to any of the more expensive offerings such as the Bushnell 3200, the 4200, and the Leupold VX 3 and do better.” And when summarizing the results of their months of testing several Mueller scopes the authors went on to say, “We tried very hard to find more things to dislike about these (Mueller) scopes, and just couldn’t. I’m genuinely surprised. If you buy one, I would expect you to find it money well spent.”

“Mueller has done a great job keeping the price down and quality up on their scopes,” said Mark Bernegger, President/CEO of Sportsman’s Condo. “They seem to have done so by not sinking millions of dollars into marketing but instead putting that money back into improved products and delivery. Yet, even with such a limited amount of traditional advertising exposure to date, forward thinking stores such as Gander Mountain have begun stocking Mueller. I have no doubt that will pay dividends for both Mueller and their selected retail outlets going forward as reviews such as this one begin to make their way into the overall consciousness of the hunting industry.”

For more information about Mueller Optics, please go online and visit – http://www.muelleroptics.com/

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)