Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Michael Douglas bakker op om begrænsninger
Michael Douglas backs U.N. gun ban

Actor Michael Douglas – who for many years has been designated by the United Nations as a "U.N. peace messenger" – is backing the global body's upcoming conference on small arms trafficking.

In a public service announcement, Douglas "spotlights the illicit trade in small arms and light weapons and promotes an upcoming U.N. conference aimed at addressing the problem," according to the U.N. News Center.

The controversial conference wins the prize for having the longest name in memory: "The U.N. Conference to Review Progress Made in the Implementation of the Program of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons." It is scheduled for June 26 through July 7 in New York City.

"The conference is an opportunity for U.N. member states to build on the Program of Action and to encourage countries to strengthen their laws on the illicit trade," says Douglas. The plan was adopted in 2001.

.....når bare man har nok penge og krudt.....så går det ikke aldrig helt galt :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar
Er det den samme Michael Douglas som kun laver film om at Kn.... saa mange kendte stjerner som muligt eller hvor man skyder loes med sindsyge vaaben i Los Angeles[?][?]
Undskyld men hvordan kan nogen ta' denne sexfixerede mandsperson serioest[?][?][8D][Smile]
Mvh
Leif R.

The Shootist
The Shootist
"Live and let live"

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)