Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Skød bjørn i huset
Anchorage man kills intrusive bear

The Associated Press

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - An Anchorage homeowner shot and killed a black bear that broke into his home, smashed dishes and ate some chocolates.

Brian Knowlton and his wife initially thought the male bear was a burglar when they heard glass breaking about 2:30 a.m. Friday, police said. The 275-pound bear apparently entered the two-story home through a door with a broken latch.

Knowlton and his wife were asleep in their bedroom with the door closed when their Rottweiler started barking wildly inside the room. The couple awoke and heard the breaking glass.

Brian Knowlton quickly figured out the intruder's real identity, said his father, Stan Knowlton, who lives next door.

"He opens the (bedroom) door and he's face to face with this big black bear," said Stan Knowlton. "He slammed the door right away."

Brian Knowlton yelled to his wife to get behind the bed. Amid the commotion, the bear moved away from the bedroom.

Knowlton grabbed a .40-caliber Glock automatic and ventured out into the main part of the house.

The bear was downstairs. Just then, the animal came running up the stairs. Knowlton emptied his gun. The wounded bear retreated downstairs.

Knowlton, who didn't know if the bear was dead, called police. Responding officers found the animal dead in a bathroom. It had been shot four times, said state wildlife biologist Rick Sinnott.

Reports of bears breaking into Anchorage area houses come in a few times a year, according to Sinnott. Last month a black bear ripped through a window screen and tried to climb inside until the frightened homeowner batted it away with a stool.

Sinnott said Knowlton is not in any trouble for shooting the bear.

"When bears enter houses like that they're crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed," he said.

.....nu OGSÅ ejer af en 243win :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar
I Sverige ville han være blevet dømt for:

1: Ulovlig jagt
2: nedlæggelse af en truet dyreart
3: ulovlig opbevaring af skind og kød, fra en truet dyreart i sit badeværelse...det er sikkert nok til flere overtrædelser af veterinær lovgivningen i Sverige..[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!" Nu med .376Steyr
Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"
"Når to deler et ansvar, så er der to procent til hver"
Svar
"grovt jaktbrott"!!!!

Sortbjörnen var jo ikke i färd med at angribe nogen - i så fald skulle husets beboere jo kunne fremvise dybe bid- og kradsemärker. Desuden er en glock et udpräget klass-2 vapen og det er endvidere ikke tilladt at jage med håndvåben. Det er ikke säson for björne nu, manden der sköd havde ingen licens og iövrigt må björne kun beskydes fra en time för solopgang til to timer inden solnedgang. Det er også strengt ulovligt at skyde i kunstlys. Dertil ivärksatte jägeren ikke en eftersögning med egnet hund på trods af formodningen om at björnen var anskudt. Og hvordan ser det ud med kuglefang???

I Sverige havde de aldrig lukket ham ud igen....

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)