Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Buejagt på dyr i byerne
Deer Hunt Rules Updated for Second Year

By Andrew Rex, Reporter, WMOA News
For the second year of bow hunting of deer within the city limits, there are a few changes coming - with other provisions remaining the same.

The permitting process will remain the same, with hunters required to either complete a proficiency test or a bowhunter education course. Also remaining in place from last year is that there will be no hunting on weekends, or during scheduled school closings.

One change reduces the size of the land parcels where hunting will be permitted. In the last season, hunting wasn't allowed on grounds less than four acres in size. For this season, that will be reduced to one acre. The other change is that hunting is not permitted within 100 feet of any occupied structure--it was 250 feet last season.

The city will also open some of their parcels for hunting this year. They include the park land next to Lowe's; Jackson Hill Park; and the land where the Glendale Road Water Tank is. Also open, should the acquisition be completed, will be the land next to the Glendale Water Tank.

There also are provisions in the new ordinance for handicapped or disabled hunters, who will be able to hunt from a platform at a location chosen by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources' Division of Wildlife.

The new deer hunting ordinance is expected to be introduced at next Thursday night's regular council meeting.

.....nu OGSÅ ejer af en 243win :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)