Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
USA: Jagtdatoer og andet nyt fra Perry County
Deer season dates released

Michael Suttmoeller

With summer in full swing, the majority of outdoorsmen and women are participating in fishing and boating, but as July approaches, it is time to think about deer season because the season dates for all portions of the deer season have been released. The season dates are as follows:

€Archery deer and turkey: Sept. 15-Nov. 10 and Nov. 22-Jan. 15

€Urban firearms deer: Oct. 6-9

€Firearms turkey: Oct.1-31

€Firearms youth portion: Oct. 28-29

€Firearms deer November portion: Nov. 11-21

€Firearms deer muzzleloader portion: Nov. 24-Dec. 3

€Firearms deer antlerless portion: Dec. 9-17.

Not all of these seasons will be open in Perry County, so all interested hunters should refer to the 2006 Fall Deer and Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information pamphlet available at permit vendors.

Since we are talking about deer, I need to provide a clarification concerning the fallow deer that has been seen in Perryville. Since the time of my interview for The Republic-Monitor, I was able to research this breed of exotic deer. It has been determined that this deer will not interbreed with the native whitetail herd. This is very good news that the integrity of the native whitetail herd will not be affected by this exotic deer.

A bow hunter education class was held in Perryville on June 10. Congratulations to the eight participants that have received their bow hunter education certification. A regular hunter education class will be held in Perryville Aug. 18-19, at the Perry County Sportsman's Club.

As always, if you have any conservation related questions or concerns feel free to contact me at 547-7397.

.....nu OGSÅ ejer af en 243win :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)