Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Winchester sponserer ammo til US OL-team i Beijing
7/6/2006
Winchester Ammunition continues its longstanding sponsorship of the USA Shooting Team as they work toward qualifying for the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing, China.

In May of 2006, the United States hosted the Shotgun World Cup at the Olympic Training Center for Shooting Sports in Kerrville, Texas. More than 300 athletes from 50 countries competed in the event.

At the end of the competition, the following USA Shotgun Team members - shooting Winchester® AA® shotshells – won medals:
Connie Smotek of Lyons, Texas, gold medal in Women’s Skeet.
Sgt. First Class Theresa DeWitt of the U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit, silver in Women’s Trap.
Dominic Grazioli, of San Antonio, Texas, bronze medal in Men’s Trap.

Theresa DeWitt won the Olympic Quota Slot for Women’s trap. Each country must win its Olympic quota slots to send shooters to the Games. To send a full team to the Games, the US must obtain three more slots before the Games – two in Men’s Olympic Trap and one in Men’s Olympic Double Trap.

“We’re proud of the hard work and dedication shown by the Olympic hopefuls on the USA Shooting Shotgun Team”, said Brett Flaugher, Winchester vice-president of marketing and sales. “Winchester is honored to be the official ammunition sponsor of the team and continue our support as they work toward the goal of winning gold in 2008.

.....nu OGSÅ ejer af en 243win :-)

Favourite Quote: Vi løser ikke vore problemer ved at tænke på samme måde, som da vi skabte dem.....(Albert Einstein)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)