Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
.17 Remington calibre rifles
i9/tinypic.com/4ggtc05.jpg

Here's a picture of 2 .17 Remington cal rifles...1st in foreground is a custom Remington in 700 with sleeved bolt,Sako extractor,Pac-Nor super match stainless barrel-fluted in a H-S precis[Smile]ion stock with Luepold 6 x18 x 40 scope...back rifle is a .17 Remington CZ 527 Varmint with a Luepold 6x 24 BR scope...both rifles love a Berger Match .25 gr HP with 24.5 grs of IMR 4320 Powder in R-P cases and CCI small rifle match primers...these are our winter Crow and Fox rifles....Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
i9.tinypic.com/2dt98b6.jpg
Svar
Hello - and welcome to VTF!

We'd really like to see those pictures - but we can't. Your pictures has to have a URL-adress of their own to be displayed. So if they're not uploaded to some internet server, you can't show them here. I suggest you open an account at http://www.photobucket.com, uploads your pic's there and post them here. Thats what the rest of us do - and as I said - we'd really like to see those pictures!!!

By the way - do you read Danish?

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Thank you for the reply and picture information....I will check it out.....I'll change and add to the address...usually Tinypic.com works on most forums...I knew more Danish as a child from adults..just know bits and pieces now...but its interesting to figure out the text of the posting...Erichttp://i10.tinypic.com/30dklli.jpg
Svar
another try using tinypic.com.....

[Image: 30dklli.jpg]
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)