Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Caribou from Quebec
Caribou hunt last November in Northern Quebec..shot bull with a 7mm STW in Winchester model 70 classic in lefthand action with 3 x 9 Leupold scope...140 gr Remington Safari grade ammo...Eric[Image: 2m7an83.jpg]
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
How French Canadians get their Caribou back to camp
[Image: 4g45z4x.jpg]
Svar
back home with the "goods"...4 of us shot 8 Caribou..allowed 2 per license...Eric [Image: 2nrewrc.jpg]
Svar
So thats why Santa never made it to my chimney last year - and I thought it was because I had been a bad boy!

[center][Big Grin][/center]

Nice caribous!

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Congratulations from Greenland.

I am especially impressed by your means of transportation. Many times i have wished for a chopper to come and help me out when i carry my loaod on shoulders and in a forehead strap.

Venlig hilsen Lasse ...og jeg ved det passer, for jeg har sagt det så tit!
Hilsen Lasse

... Buy the best and cry once.
Svar
Hi LasseScout...
We did not have the use of a chopper either...I took this picture as
I found it funny at the time seeing a bunch of Caribou in the sky..going back to the main camp...rich French Canadians from Montreal rented this chopper for the afternoon transport of these animals...we did use a snowmobile to remove some of our Caribou out of the bush...best reguards...Eric
Svar
Eric...Welcome to our little danish forum [Smile]

Do you mind resize your pictures to the size 640-480 pixels - Now it's a little difficult to see them because of the size.
Svar
Sorry on picture size... I'll make sure picture size is 640 x 480 in the future...Eric
Svar
Hi again Eric.

Well there´s still room for some envy about you transportation. I enjoy snowmobiling very much, but it´s not possible here before january because of lack of snow. Our caribou season ends at november 15 th. so we have our feet and our shoulders and thats that. It looks to me that your caribou is a bit larger than ours, so it must be nice to be able to get them out on snowmobile.

Venlig hilsen Lasse ...og jeg ved det passer, for jeg har sagt det så tit!
Hilsen Lasse

... Buy the best and cry once.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)