Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Mossberg
O.F. Mossberg & Sons

[Image: Mossberg.jpg]

Mossberg introduces its 4X4 bolt-action centerfire rifle. Offered in six standard long-action and magnum calibers: .25-06 Rem., .270 Win., 30-06 Sprg., 7mm Rem. Mag., .300 Win. Mag., and .338 Win. Mag., the 4X4 features a polymer or walnut stock, with Monte Carlo-style cheekpieces, slim-line grips and recoil-absorbing buttpads.

The 4X4 features a detachable box magazine; Weaver-style scope bases; a free-floating, 22" button-rifled barrel and sling swivel studs. The standard magazine capacity comes with four rounds and the magnum with three rounds. The 4X4 is finished in matte blue and has a weight of 7 pounds.

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar
A New Era - This new series of centerfire and rimfire rifles combine the features, reliability and affordability that will surely bring forth a new era in lever-action history.
Ask the average man on the street to describe a "deer rifle" and chances are it'll be a lever action .30-30, the kind immortalized in countless novels and western movies for more than half a century.
[Image: 41010.jpg]
Ammunition and ballistics improvements have helped drive a newfound respect towards an old friend, and given the fact that traditional lever action rifles continue to serve a well recognized niche within the hunting community, we felt strongly enough to enter and redefine a time-tested category. With a new design centered around improved accuracy, safety and value, the 464 Lever Action Rifle maintains the classic lines of a deer hunter's best friend.

Out of the box the American made 464 Lever Action Rifle, with its hardwood stock and blued receiver and barrel transcend you to days-gone-by. The balance point is precisely at the juncture of the forend and receiver. The combination of weight, balance, and a smooth yet robust action makes the 464 Lever Action Rifle tremendously fast handling, maneuverable and astoundingly accurate - qualities a traditional lever action and Mossberg are known for.

100 ATR® Night Train™: Black is Beautiful.
Built on the basic 100 ATR short-action, the NIght Train comes standard with a Picatinny rail for the ultimate in scope mounting versatility, and a factory-mounted and bore sighted 4-16x50mm variable scope with sunshade.
[Image: 26200.jpg]
Other features further adding to the Night Train's incredible value are a folding bi-pod, flip open lens protectors, and a heavy-duty nylon sling.

With features and accuracy matching tactical rifles costing two and three times more, the new 100n ATR Night Train is the one to beat.

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
Det er muligt at jeg har alle de våben jeg behøver, men jeg har ikke alle de våben jeg ønsker.
Svar
Jeg skal da lige love for at Mossberg forstår at fylde tomrummet ud, når de store træer i skoven vælter [Big Grin]

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Lightning Bolt Action Trigger System

I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks quilty
Svar
Mundingsbremse til de små

I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks guilty
Svar
Tacstar Shellholder

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg][Image: Asgrdlogo.gif]
Svar
Vildsvinsbutiken i Åsljunga har blivigt ensam distributör i Sverige för Mossberg-vapen från USA.
O.F Mossberg & Sons är en av världens största vapentillverkare och har flera bössor för jakt, men förknippas annars med hagelvapen för polis och militär.
De jaktvapen som Vildsvinsbutiken redan fått hem är 4x4, den nya varianten på cylinderrepetern 100 ATR. Dessutom säljs pumpbössan 590 Special Purpose för slug eller hagel.

Svar
Mossberg Varmint Predator
[Image: 27710.jpg]
Chambered in 5.56mm NATO (.223 Rem) Accepts AR-15 style aftermarket magazinesFactory-installed, Weaver-style basesCombo package includes a pre-mounted and bore-sighted 4-16x50mm variable riflescope, bi-pod and 10-round magazine24” fluted, button rifled, medium-bull barrel with a 1:9 rate of twist11 degree varmint muzzle crown protects the muzzleBenchrest style stock with ergonomically-designed pistol grip

Svar
Ny taktisk Lever Action - Mossberg Tactical 464 SPX Lever Action

http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=31

De er skøre de amerikanere......[:0]

Christian
Svar
Syntes faktisk ideen er meget fed, men eksekveringen er skidt. Rails er fint, men kolben ser helt forkert ud. Kaliberen til en taktisk riffel ville jeg også have valgt f.eks 357mag istedet.

Mvh Christian der åbenbart har en Western fase i sit liv lige nu :-)
Stort knald = stort smil :-D
Svar
De går over gevind nu...........

John moses Browning er gud.
Lolland er ikke' fladt.
John moses Browning er gud.
Lolland er ikke' fladt.
243win er det nye kal.16
Svar
MMR Hunter

IN MEMORIAM
Morten Korch 17/1-1876--8/10-1954 Walter Disney 5/12-1901--15/12-1966
Svar
MVP

Jeg har nået den alder hvor jeg ved hvad der er værd at vide, og på en god dag kan jeg faktisk huske noget af det
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)