Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Afrika : Angola og Guinea åbner for jagt
New Countries Open To Hunting.

As the 2007 hunting convention season approaches, there are tantalizing hints that some new countries are about to open. One of the most interesting is Angola, where a well known South African PH who has asked us not to use his name has been doing some major exploratory work. He does not expect to be in a position to offer full-blown safaris in 2007, but some exploratories are not out of the question. We have all this from John Barth of Adventure Unlimited (361-852-0537), who shared with us an e-mail he received from the aforementioned South African PH on his return from a trip there. It reads:

"There is enormous potential in Angola in the hunting and safari business. The areas are huge. I was amazed to see all the different species that are available, too. They even have forest buffalo (dwarf buffalo), etc. up in the north. Unfortunately, I did not have time to drive around in the areas. We mainly just flew over these areas. Of course, not all is rosy. The red tape is unbelievable for one thing. The upshot is, I do not think we will be able to start operating commercially in 2007, though it may be possible to take a couple of guys who like roughing it and are willing to hunt and explore at the same time…."

For the record, we take this e-mail seriously and believe things are about to start happening in Angola. Stay tuned for updates.

The second country that appears to be on the verge of opening is the West African nation of Guinea. We published a report about Guinea (See Article No. 1671) and the possibility of hunting there this past June from Hunting Report subscriber Shane Stokes, who has spent considerable time in this troubled nation and hunted there personally.

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)