Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Hodgdon
New Winchester Reloading Guide
From Hodgdon Powder
[Image: wincover.jpg]
Hodgdon Powder’s free new Winchester Smokeless Propellant Reloading Guide is a 32-page color reference listing 54 rifle and 28 pistol cartridges and hundreds of shotgun recipes for 12 and 20 gauge and .410 bore. Included is data for the new .325 WSM cartridge. Additional features include descriptions on all new Winchester rifle, pistol and shotgun powders, a handloading powder selection guide and shotgun wad and bushing charts. The guide is available this fall at gun ranges, gun clubs and Winchester dealers throughout the country.

Contact Hodgdon Powder, 6231 Robinson, Shawnee Mission, KS 66202, (913) 362-9455, http://www.wwpowder.com

Mvh
Kim

Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar
Hybrid technology: the chemistry of a Spherical powder with the geometry of an Extruded propellant
Ideal for use in calibers that fit H4350, HYBRID 100V delivers stunning velocities not seen before in a variety of popular cartridges
3,310fps for a 150-grain bullet in the 300 Weatherby Magnum –nearly 100fps faster than the nearest competitor
Unique small grain, Hybrid shape benefits the handloader in two ways; the powder accurately flows smoothly and easily through a measure and charge weights are consistent for ideal load density and pinpoint accuracy
HYBRID 100V sets the performance standard with a winning precision target shooting and big game hunting experience.
HYBRID 100V in one and eight pound containers will be at Hodgdon dealers everywhere spring 2008
Complete data is complementary and available 24/7 at the hodgdon.com Reloading Data Center
[Image: H100V-with-closeup.jpg]

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
Det er muligt at jeg har alle de våben jeg behøver, men jeg har ikke alle de våben jeg ønsker.
Svar
Annual Manual 2010 på gaden

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg][Image: Asgrdlogo.gif]
I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks guilty
Svar
CORRECTION TO THE 2010 HODGDON ANNUAL MANUAL
Hodgdon Powder Company – the Gunpowder People, regret that an error occurred in printing of the 2010 version of the Hodgdon Annual Manual. Pages 108 and 109 in the manual appear in reverse order.
Contact Hodgdon Powder Company (help@hodgdon.com) for a free reprint of pages 108-109.
Do not use the 7mm caliber data as it appears in the 2010 Hodgdon Annual Manual until the corrected copy is received.
All Hodgdon, IMR®, and Winchester® reload data is also available on-line in the Reloading Data Center.

Svar
Superformance og Leverevolution

Svar
Ny manual

Jeg har nået den alder hvor jeg ved hvad der er værd at vide, og på en god dag kan jeg faktisk huske noget af det
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)