Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Swift
New Swift Scirocco Bullet / 6mm or .243 Diameter 90-Grain

[Image: scirocco-243-90.gif]
Swift, the innovative bullet company from out on the Kansas prairie, now has a 6mm or .243 diameter 90-grain Scirocco. The new bullet makes 6mm or .243 diameter shooters more effective than ever with a bonded core and state-of-the-art shape that delivers buck-bagging energy clear out to the county line. The computer-designed shape includes a boat tail base, long frontal profile, and pointed tip that pierces the atmosphere at high velocity and slips through with the least possible air disturbance. Wind deflection is hardly a factor because the bullet gets downrange with a shorter flight time due to its high ballistic coefficient. It all means higher velocity and more energy delivered on target. Then the plastic tip drives in for expansion at just the right instant. A thick jacket and bonded core combine to assure 80%+ weight retention and game-taking penetration.

While the 6mm or .243 diameter is nothing more than a varmint number with most bullets, the Scirocco makes it a game-taking caliber. The Scirocco gives you the confidence that you've got what it takes. These are game taking 'Bullets Without Equal', in any category. While other major bullet companies race to understand the effectiveness of the Scirocco, Swift continues to make bullets without equal, out on the Kansas prairie where winds are strong and ranges are long.

Scirocco 338-210

[Image: scirocco-338-210.gif]
Swift, the innovative bullet company from out on the Kansas prairie, now offers a .338 caliber 210 grain Scirocco that really makes a long range big game taker out of the .338 Win. Mag., .338 Ultra Mag., .340 Weatherby, and others in this class. The Scirocco features a shape that is becoming known for unequaled velocity and energy on target at extreme range with the least wind deflection. One of the real secrets to this bullet’s game taking effectiveness is the unsurpassed jacket wall thickness for a high level of integrity. The other is a lead core welded to the thick jacket by virtue of a proprietary bonding process. The thick base also assures that the bullet withstands the high pressure thrust and acceleration from big-cased and high intensity cartridges without excessive deformation. At the same time, the polymer tip and sophisticated jacket design assure positive expansion at extreme range.

With the Scirocco, a streamlined shape is not just the province of a paper-punching bullet. These are game taking bullets without equal, in any category. While other major bullet companies race to understand the effectiveness of Scirocco, Swift continues to make bullets without equal, out on the Kansas prairie where winds are strong and ranges are long.

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar
Hej Kima

Tak for de info..Jeg se Midway USA har dem i stok nu...
lade op som for mit far,s riffel et Ruger 77 i .243.
Koste omkring $44.50 i USD et æske ..ikke cheap.[Smile]

Måske VV N140 eller IMR 4350 med Scirocco kugler.. måske også Varget
til brug med disse kugler...decisions..decisions..[Smile]

Mvh..Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Scirocco II

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg][Image: Asgrdlogo.gif]
I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks guilty
Svar
Det en fantastisk kugle. Jeg har brugt den i ca. 7 år og den leverer bare varen, kan varmt anbefales.
Svar
Hvad kaliber og kuglevægt bruger du?

/Buba

Dubravko
/Buba

Dubravko

Svar
Jeg bruger den i cal. 300 wsm, kuglevægten er 165 grains, Udgangshastighed på cronografen er 965 m/s.
riflen er en sako 75 med en Walter custum halvmatch pibe.
Krudtet er Vita n565
Svar
Swift 6mm & .338 Scirocco II

Svar
[Image: a_frame_box.png]
New Swift A-Frame packaging provides better protection during shipment, easier access for the reloader, and new dynamic graphics with an identifiable red and gold color scheme this is compatible with the blue and silver colors of Swift's Scirocco line. The new red and gold A-Frame packaging will be gradually introduced in the months ahead.

[Image: a_frame_510_heavy_rifle.png]
.510 Cal for use in 500 Jeff/500 Nitro available in 570 grain weight.
.505 Gibbs also available in 570 grain weight.

[Image: a_frame_heavy_revolver.png]
A-Frame Heavy Revolver H7unting Bullets - Full line available from .357 through .500.

[Image: a_frame_9_3.png]
9.3mm (.366) 286 grain weight is available now.

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)