Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
USA - Jim Zumbo i de cross hairs med hunters
Outdoor life og Remington ... måske se sælge droppe.

http://outdoorlife.blogs.com/zumbo/2007/...l#comments

mvh..Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
WHAT A FIRE STORM TODAY ...HUNTING-SHOOTING BLOGS i USA.. ARE ALIVE
WITH COMMENTS...REMINGTONS CEO WRITES TO DISTANCE REMINGTON FROM ZUMBO..SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR OUTDOOR LIFE IN DE TOILET...NRA TO MAKE COMMENTS.SHOOTERS MAD[Sad!][Sad!][Sad!]I MEAN BIG TIME

This could be as big as the President Clinton og Smith& Wesson scandel af de 1990s...shooter back then boycotted S&W ..og..S&W
lost money ..big time

Har ikke se dette megen "buzz" på de net for som tid..

Mvh..Eric
Svar
med risiko for at få høvl kan jeg nu heller ikke se behovet for militærvåben på jagttilladelse.
ligeledes er det ikke dem alle der lever op til de mere civile våben med hensyn til præcicion
mvh

Strom
mvh
Strom, naturgænger
Svar
Hej Strom

Yes..I agree with you,but the issue with American shooters is
this guy(Zumbo) has given the anti våben crowd something to politicize in news print and other media in America.
Shooter here are worried about new gun laws with a new US congress.
So things like this just add fuel to the fire..so to speak.
It well be interesting this week to see how things "shake out"
for Zumbo.
Zumbo is a big name here in the US and he's wrote many big game artikels here as well as a weekly television series...I think he's done..
shooters are really mad here and at the moment he's a liability to
Remington Co. and Out Door Life Magazine...just my 2 cents/Eric

PS..I might add that the " SARAH BRADY" web site/anti gun people have already posted this "Zumbo comments" on their web site.
Svar
I see OUT DOOR LIFE pulled their Zumbo/Hunting blog site.I kan not get on the site now..must be "damage control"

(reguarding 1st post on this thread)

Mvh..Eric
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Eric A

I see OUT DOOR LIFE pulled their Zumbo/Hunting blog site.I kan not get on the site now..must be "damage control"

(reguarding 1st post on this thread)

Mvh..Eric

Hvad var det Mr. Zumbo havde sagt?

mvh Lars

"Jeg har mange forskellige interesser, men de slutter alle på -jagt"
"Jeg har mange forskellige interesser, men de slutter alle på -jagt"

Forbundsmester 2020 i sporting, jagtfeltskydning og jagthorn!
Svar
Hej Lars

Her is a forum that shows the text of what he said.[:0]
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=454121

se the 1st thread posting ...Jim Zumbo gun statement

Shooters her feel betrayed by his komments.[Sad!] There is up comming
ledgislative bills in Congress by Democrats to ban Assault looking type rifles again. Shooters her have a saying from World War 2 ...

United we stand and divided we fall.[^]

Mvh..Eric
Svar
Her er en der er sur på Zumbo, det lyder næsten som en af vore hjemlige skriBenter[}Smile],gad vide om han er gået worldwide.

No Zumbo, and no pictures
I have to say, I am not often critical of the gun blogs as a whole. But I have to hand it to just about everybody on my blogroll; stop freaking out.

Zumbo is an old school hunter who probably thinks the .30-06 is the finest cartridge ever made (I'd tend to agree with him.) The guy made one asshole comment about "terrorist guns" from some varmint camp at 3:30 in the morning.

The guy is fat and old. He probably thinks the M-16 is a shitty rifle and that .223 is for plinking cans with your 8-year old son. He's never seen a pimped out AR varmint rig. He's ignorant and because of his ignorance he said something dumb.

Then you assholes bear down. I've never even heard of Outdoor Life magazine, but from the sounds of it, I'm the only prick in the Western Hemisphere who a) never had a subscription and b) isn't canceling that subscription as we speak.

There will always be divisions in the pro-2A camp. Dumbass doesn't understand you so you compare him to Brady. I read the whole comment thread following that post and not a single fucker had anything positive to say. If "Tactical Tommys" want "Elmer Fudds", or whatever the favored nomenclature is, to agree with them, then stop shitting on one another.

And more than that, it's boring reading 25 blogs bitching about some fat hunting correspondent I've never heard of. Do a fucking range report, you lazy fucks.

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar

Originally posted by kima

Her er en der er sur på Zumbo, det lyder næsten som en af vore hjemlige skriBenter[}Smile],gad vide om han er gået worldwide.

No Zumbo, and no pictures
I have to say, I am not often critical of the gun blogs as a whole. But I have to hand it to just about everybody on my blogroll; stop freaking out.

Zumbo is an old school hunter who probably thinks the .30-06 is the finest cartridge ever made (I'd tend to agree with him.) The guy made one asshole comment about "terrorist guns" from some varmint camp at 3:30 in the morning.

The guy is fat and old. He probably thinks the M-16 is a shitty rifle and that .223 is for plinking cans with your 8-year old son. He's never seen a pimped out AR varmint rig. He's ignorant and because of his ignorance he said something dumb.

Then you assholes bear down. I've never even heard of Outdoor Life magazine, but from the sounds of it, I'm the only prick in the Western Hemisphere who a) never had a subscription and b) isn't canceling that subscription as we speak.

There will always be divisions in the pro-2A camp. Dumbass doesn't understand you so you compare him to Brady. I read the whole comment thread following that post and not a single fucker had anything positive to say. If "Tactical Tommys" want "Elmer Fudds", or whatever the favored nomenclature is, to agree with them, then stop shitting on one another.

And more than that, it's boring reading 25 blogs bitching about some fat hunting correspondent I've never heard of. Do a fucking range report, you lazy fucks.

Hej Kima

Read the above text several times....Reads like an American teenager
wrote the blog comments..especially with all the swear words..and never hearing of Outdoor Life magasin...one of de oldest magasin for hunting i America...sure sounds like a "pampered American teenager from the metro/city areas of the US..wrote the blog .[V]

Mvh..Eric

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)