Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
USA..Dakota firearms to go on the chopping block.
On the 27th of Febuary 2007 ..Dakota firearms Co. of Sturgis ,South Dakota is to be auktioned off. Both the company and its assets.
Shooters in the US hope that new investors will buy the company and continue to make high grade rifles...we'll see..

The company has had financial troubles for a year or so,but
just could'nt pull out of their money troubles so it's being sold off..

Mvh..Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
[V] SCARY!!!

There must be some practical info about this on the net.... I just cant find a link! Are they selling it all in one piece or will they sell it in a thousand lots?

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Hej Høgh

Check the http://www.Saubier.com site ..it is in their forums. Also Todd Kindler of Small caliber news, a quarterly magazine and the owner of the Woodchuck Den i Baltic ,Ohio is tied in this problem, as a investor in Dakota Arms. I had talked with him the other day while ordering some bullets too. So far this thing has been pretty low key.

I might add that in the forums on Saubier .com ..that there is a fellow named Alex that is a contributing writer for Small Caliber news that has alot a 1st hand knowledge of whats going on..

mvh..Eric
Svar
Also I might add...that on the trip home from Montana,last June 06
we stopped at First Stop Guns i Rapid City,South Dakota. THis gun store has alot of high grade guns..Dakota,Cooper and Kimber etc .The guys at the counter were telling us about Dakota being shut down for a short time from a local bank going to court to re capture its loan moneys....Sturgis and Rapid City are about 30 miles apart.

mvh..Eric
Svar
@Eric A.

Will you inform us, as soon as you hear what's happening with Dakota Arms?

Regards from a Dakota rifle owner.

--
mvh M@X.
DRALF champion 2005.
The first one ever.
Member of TITANIC swim team 1912
[Image: IMG_0425.jpg?t=1164731341]
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.....

Mvh  M@X 2.1
Svar
Hej M@X

I will keep you informed...most likely I will not finde out much
until 27th af Feb. If I do read anything on forums here ,I'll post it
ASAP...Eric
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)