Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
For Takleberry
Hej Takleberry og forum readers

Jeg put this post for Nikon scopes her i Optik og sigtemidler.
Her is the review of these scopes,that jeg have..i my humble opinion.

My 1st experience with Nikon scopes began with a purchase of en Nikon 6.5 x 20x 44 mm target-varmint scope for a Remington VS i .223,that was the 1st year that Remington produced the synthetic stock-heavy barrel riffel..some 18 til 20 years ago. Jeg took a chance on this scope as I had most experience with Leupold.
What I soon found out was...the Nikon optiks-glass- was as clear og crisp as the Leupolds og the Nikon seemed to be brighter i en dark -cloudy day. I still have that riffel- scope combination today and jeg have shot 100s af Prairie Dogs with this rig.[Smile]
At that time all Nikons were made i Japan og now i Thailand if that means anything to you.Nikon has a coating on their lens called altra clear kote that contributes to their excellent optikal resolution og detail.
Most Nikons are about 100 to 150 US dollars less than a Leupold of the same class og optikal power.
[Image: 43fsoar.jpg]

When I decided I needed a scope for my CZ-.17 Ackley hornet jeg went with en 6x18x40mm Nikon buckmasters scope. I wanted a scope with a fast focus eye piece for my aging eyes and the new side focus ajustable objective feature og last jeg wanted the scope to not over power the looks of the small CZ 527 riffel...so I bought this scope
and for the price its a great scope..about 300 US dollars..a Leupold 6x18 would cost me about 480 to 500 US dollars and the Leupold has no fast focus eye piece a feature that jeg just have to have nowdays.
Also I have several 3x9x40 Nikon monarch series scope that are as good as any 3x9 vari x 2s that I have also. Optikly I cannot tell the difference between these two great scopes.[Wink]
[Image: 2lb1ab8.jpg]

I would say that I have read some bad posts on the net about Nikon warrentees that is never en issue with Leupold.But jeg myself have never needed to sende a scope back to Nikon..

just my 2 cents..[Smile]
Mvh..Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Hi Eric [Smile]

Thanks again - it was just the kind of thing I was hoping to hear from you [:p]

Has there ever been any shifts in point of impact, going up or down on magnification [?]

Best regards
Takleberry

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use
Svar
[quote]Originally posted by Takleberry

Hi Eric [Smile]

Thanks again - it was just the kind of thing I was hoping to hear from you [:p]

Has there ever been any shifts in point of impact, going up or down on magnification [?]

Nope... at one time I thought I had a problem with a point of impact shift with a Nikon scope ,but looking into this ,jeg found I had a bedding issue with the gunstock instead.[Sad][

Takle...the 3 scopes jeg buy today are Leupold,Nikon and Weaver...
all 3 brands have served me well. My 1st priority is as I've stated before is a fast focus eye piece due to changing eye sight,I'm i my mid 50s og Nikon og Weaver Grand Slam series have this feature.
The glass is very god on all 3 brands,just price differences.[Wink]

kindest reguards..Eric

Best regards
Takleberry

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Hi Eric,

Testing optical quality of many kind of optical instruments.

We measurement that the light transmission in Fujinon was the best,but
only a bit better than Nikon. A ronchi and point source testing also
show 'fuji' with a better polished surface.

I'm not suprised to learn that you are happy with your scope - wery
close to the best we have testet.

Regards
Erik
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)