Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Historien om Sako
Sako

[Image: mvh.jpg]
Mvh
Sneppen
Svar
Lærkesen var en af mine gode venner og artiklen er rigtig god til belysning af SAKOs tidlige historie.

Men hvad med rækkefølgen af de senere modeller? Findes der nogle links til oplysninger om disse?

Vi har tidligere solgt en SAKO i .30-06 bygget på en FN 98'er og vi har p.t. en SAKO L57 Forester (Serienr. 9670) med en besyndelig sidesikring. Denne skulle efter sigende være forholdsvis sjælden.

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Der står lidt her
Sako

Citat:quote:

In 1957, Sako launched a longer action, the L57, subsequently renamed L579 "Forester". This is a "medium action" intended for the .308 Winchester and similar cartridges.

Jeg kan desværre ikke få skemaet lagt ind, men det giver da et rimeligt overblik.

Mvh
Sneppen
Svar
SUPER!!!!

Jeg kan se at vores L57'er er lavet mellem 57 og 59. Nok i den sidste del af intervallet eftersom den er stemplet Forester på piben.

[center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Svar
http://www.pmulcahy.com/bolt-action_sporting_rifles/finnish_ba_spr-sako.htm

Citat:quote:

Sako L-57/579

Notes: This is basically an enlarged L-46/L-461 series rifle, designed for medium-caliber weapons. The L-57 uses a fixed internal magazine, The L-57 encountered a lot of problems and did not last long before being replaced by the L-579 series. A plethora of variants were built. The first L-57s were designed to fire only .243 Winchester and 7.62mm NATO cartridges; the L-579 added the .244 Remington and 7.62mm Kalashnikov rounds. The L-579 was a perfected L-57, with smoother surfaces inside and out, and a more robust bolt.

Se midt på siden der er der en skematisk oversigt.

Mvh
Sneppen
Svar
L46

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks quilty
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)