Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Bjørnejagt i Canada
Jeg står netop og skal afsted på bjørnejagt i Canada. Jeg har et spørgsmål som går på opbevaring af ammunition og bundstykke under flyrejsen. Jeg er blevet opfordret af rejsearrangøren til at pakke ammunition og bundstykke i en aflåst "pengekasse" i min kuffert. Det vil jeg gerne undgå af praktiske årsager - og ved henvendelse til flyselskabet ( Lufthansa ) kan jeg ikke få noget specifikt oplyst omkring dette. Derfor vil jeg gerne høre om jeres erfaringer med dette.

mvh

Roslev
Svar
Det virker som om det er tilstrækkeligt med Checked Baggage, men det er nok bedst at få det bekræftet hos dit "Lufthansa Airport Ticket Team". De skal kunne svare.
Citat:quote:

https://ww2.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/dk/info_and_services/baggage?l=en&nodeid=1769649

Ammunition Special regulations apply to the transportation of ammunition. You can find out about them at any Lufthansa Airport Ticket Teams.

Vedrørende Checked Baggage, se her (specielt 8.3.3 og 8.3.2(b)):

http://www.flynet.lufthansa.com/en/index..._1_agb.php

Checked Baggage
means Baggage of which we take sole custody and for which we have issued a Baggage Tag.

Firearms and ammunition other than for hunting and sporting purposes are prohibited from carriage as Baggage. Firearms and ammunition for hunting and sporting purposes may be accepted as Checked Baggage. Firearms must be unloaded with the safety catch on, and suitably packed. Carriage of ammunition is subject to ICAO and IATA regulations as specified in 8.3.1.1.

You must not include in your Baggage:
items which are likely to endanger the aircraft or persons or property on board the aircraft, such as those specified in the ICAO or IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations which are available from us by request. Especially the following items are unacceptable as baggage: explosives, compressed gases, corrosives, oxidizing, radioactive or magnetized materials, materials that are easily ignited, poisonous, offensive or irritating substances, and liquids of any kind (other than liquids in passenger's unchecked baggage for his use in the course of the journey);
items the carriage of which is prohibited by the applicable laws, regulations or orders of any state to be flown from or to;
items which are reasonably considered by us to be unsuitable for carriage because they are dangerous, unsafe or by reason of their weight, size, shape or character, or which are fragile or perishable having regard to, among other things, the type of aircraft being used. Information about unacceptable items is available from us or our authorised Agents upon request.
If you are in possession of, or your baggage includes (a) weapons of any kind, in particular side arms and sprays used for offensive or defensive purposes, (b) munitions and explosives, © articles which, judging by their outward appearance or markings, appear to be weapons, munitions or explosives, you have to present them to us for inspection, prior to commencement of carriage. We accept such articles for carriage only if they are carried as cargo or checked baggage in accordance with the regulations governing carriage of dangerous goods. Sentence 2 shall not apply to police officers who, in performance of their official duties, are required to carry arms. During the flight they shall hand over their arms to the pilot in command.
Firearms and ammunition other than for hunting and sporting purposes are prohibited from carriage as Baggage. Firearms and ammunition for hunting and sporting purposes may be accepted as Checked Baggage. Firearms must be unloaded with the safety catch on, and suitably packed. Carriage of ammunition is subject to ICAO and IATA regulations as specified in 8.3.1.1.

Svar
Hej Osterwald

Tak for dit svar. Jeg har forsøgt igennem Lufthansa, men kan ikke få et entydigt svar.

med venlig hilsen

Roslev
Svar
Nu må de sgu tage sig sammen [}Smile] I deres interne regler henvises til et "Lufthansa Airport Ticket Team" der SKAL kunne svare på dette. Det kan ikke være meningen at du skal stå ved Check-In og diskutere.

Men det er nok meget smart at have ammo og bundstykke med i en lille særskildt taske/pose som kabinepersonalet kan tage i deres varetægt under flyvningen. Jeg mener at det er det der menes med Checked Baggage.

Lufthansa airport office: Denmark
Name Lufthansa/SAS ticket counter
Airport Copenhagen
City Copenhagen
Address Copenhagen Airport
Terminal 3
Opening hours Monday 05:30 - 22:30
Tuesday 05:30 - 22:30
Wednesday 05:30 - 22:30
Thursday 05:30 - 22:30
Friday 05:30 - 22:30
Saturday 05:30 - 22:30
Sunday 05:30 - 22:30
Holiday 05:30 - 22:30

osterwald

Iøvrigt mener jeg at der er brug for 50-meter baner til kalibre større end 375
Svar
Iøvrigt:

http://www.huntingreport.com/other_hunti...icleid=131

An Important Reminder About Lufthansa

If you are flying with Lufthansa this safari season remember that this airline requires pre-approval to transport your firearms. Make sure that your travel agent or reservationist makes an entry in the reservation system noting the dimensions and weight of your gun case with the firearms in it, the number of firearms and the weight of your ammunition. The maximum amount of ammo allowed per person is 11 pounds. Be certain to verify this information is in your reservation record before your flight.

osterwald

Svar
Langt om længe er det nu lykkedes mit rejsebureau at få et svar fra Lufthansa. Ammunition og bundstykke SKAL iht. til nye IATA regler være låst inde i en metalboks og pakket ned med den øvrige baggage.

mvh

Roslev
Svar
Tak for tilbagemeldingen. Hvis det er IATA regler så gælder det for alle flyselskaber og altså ikke kun Lufthansa.

Det er tankevækkende at det ikke er det der står i Lufthansas opdaterede hjemmesider... Det er rettidig omhu at følge sådan en "detalje" til dørs, som du gør [Smile]

osterwald

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)