Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Smith & Wesson
I-Bolt

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg]
Jeg er ikke fejlfri,men det er så tæt på at det skræmmer mig.
Svar
Mere I-Bolt

Svar
S&W M&P45

Svar
Smith & Wesson
Sports South Exclusives
[Image: SW686.jpg]
Exclusively from Sports South, the Model 29 Bounty Hunter .44 Magnum N-frame double-action features a 3" full-lug barrel, 6-shot carbon steel cylinder and carbon steel frame, black glass bead matte finish and Pachmayr decelerator finger-groove rubber grips. The Model 686 Plus .357 Magnum/.38 special L-frame double-action features a nonstandard 5" full-lug barrel, 7-shot unfluted stainless steel cylinder, stainless steel frame and Hogue rubber finger-groove monogrips.

Sports South Inc.
1-800-388-3845
http://www.sportssouthinc.com

Svar
In its long-gun line, Smith & Wesson is adding a stainless version of the i-Bolt bolt-action rifle. The i-Bolt Stainless will be available in .25-06, .270 Win., .30-06 Win., 7mm Mag. and .300 Win. Mag. It features a box-style magazine and a Realtree AP synthetic stock.
[Image: SWBolt.jpg]
http://www.smith-wesson.com • 1-800-331-0852

Svar
Det her må jo lige være noget for en rigtig autist[Big Grin]

Smith And Wesson SWS38S

Magnum model

Det er muligt at jeg har alle de våben jeg behøver, men jeg har ikke alle de våben jeg ønsker.
Svar
SAFETY RECALL NOTICE

PRODUCT:
Smith & Wesson's i-Bolt rifle

DESCRIPTION

OF THE HAZARD:
Smith & Wesson has discovered that the sear engagement pin in certain i-Bolt action rifles does not meet specification. The sear engagement pin is part of the fire control unit for the rifle which is manufactured for Smith & Wesson by an outside vendor. Our investigation has revealed that some of the sear engagement pins produced for Smith & Wesson do not comply with specifications and may, in certain instances, lead to a failure of this component. Although we have not received any reports of accidents or injuries, we are initiating this recall campaign in the interest of safety since a failure of the sear engagement pin may potentially lead to an unintended discharge of your rifle.

You should stop using the rifle immediately and return it to Smith & Wesson so that the appropriate corrective action can be taken.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT INVOLVED:
This recall applies only to i-Bolt rifles manufactured by Smith & Wesson between October 18, 2007 and December 12, 2007. The recall is limited to 597 rifles produced during this time period. Click this link to view the list of the serial numbers for all rifles affected by this recall.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/other/IBolt%20serial%20numbers.pdf

To determine if your rifle is part of this recall, please check your serial number which can be found near the forward end of the scope mount base as indicated below:

[Image: iBolt_Serial_number.jpg]

If your serial number does not appear on the list, you do not need to return your rifle.

REMEDY/ACTION

TO BE TAKEN:
When your rifle is returned to Smith & Wesson, we will inspect each sear engagement pin to verify that it meets specification. If the pin fails to meet specification, a new one will be provided and installed for you free of charge. Your rifle will be returned to you once we verify that the fire control unit functions properly.

CONSUMER CONTACT:
Please contact Smith & Wesson directly at 1-800-713-0356 to arrange for the return of your rifle. All work will be done free of charge.

TO ARRANGE FOR THE INSPECTION OF YOUR RIFLE AND THE REPLACEMENT OF THE SEAR ENGAGEMENT PIN, IF NECESSARY, CALL 1-800-713-0356

Det er muligt at jeg har alle de våben jeg behøver, men jeg har ikke alle de våben jeg ønsker.
Svar
I-Bolt WeatherShield

Svar
M&P9 JG

Svar
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE - NOVEMBER 26, 2008

PRODUCT:
Bolt from Smith & Wesson's i-Bolt rifle.

DESCRIPTION OF THE HAZARD:
Smith & Wesson has identified a condition that may exist with the bolt supplied with some rifles that would allow the striker to become disengaged from its locking tabs during cycling of the bolt, allowing the rifle to fire without the trigger being pulled. In the interest of consumer safety, we are initiating this recall to allow for the prompt inspection and, if necessary, the repair and replacement of each bolt.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT INVOLVED:
This recall applies to the bolts of all i-Bolt rifles manufactured by Smith & Wesson prior to December 1, 2008.

REMEDY/ACTION TO BE TAKEN:
STOP USING YOUR RIFLE.

Any unintended discharge of a firearm has the potential for causing injury, and we ask that you stop using your rifle until we have an opportunity to inspect the bolt to make certain that there is no condition which will allow the striker to disengage.
To facilitate the inspection and repair, if necessary, of your rifle bolt, please contact Smith & Wesson’s customer service department to receive instructions and a call tag for the return of your bolt to Smith & Wesson.

When you return your bolt to Smith & Wesson, be sure to attach the completed information card received from Smith & Wesson, so that your bolt can be inspected and repaired, and returned to you as quickly and efficiently as possible.

VERIFICATION OF CORRECTIVE ACTION:
When your rifle bolt is returned, you should note a punch dot on the handle of the bolt. See the photograph below. This punch dot is confirmation that your bolt has been inspected and is safe to use.
[Image: Grey_Bolt_1_sm.jpg]
CONSUMER CONTACT:
Please contact Smith & Wesson directly at 1-800-331-0852 or at ibolt@smith-wesson.com to arrange for the inspection and repair, if necessary, of your bolt.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS RECALL, PLEASE CONTACT SMITH & WESSON AT
1-800-331-0852 or at http://www.smith-wesson.com.

I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks quilty
Svar
2 recalls på godt to måneder....det lyder godt nok irriterende for køberne og meget, meget dyrt for fabrikanten.
Stort knald = stort smil :-D
Svar
Nogle kedelige børnesygdomme

[center][Image: topl.jpg][Image: eye-10.gif][Image: topr.jpg][/center][center][Image: gandalf2.jpg][/center]

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups... and anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Svar
Skomager bliv ved din læst... De burde kun lave håndkanoner, som de til gengæld er verdensmestre i [:p]

Mvh.
Lars/Great Dane
Great Dane

Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Great Dane

Skomager bliv ved din læst... De burde kun lave håndkanoner, som de til gengæld er verdensmestre i [:p]

Mvh.
Lars/Great Dane

Riflen er en Thompson Icon?

Thompson blev opkøbt af S&W så de kunne komme ind på markedet for longguns?

--
mvh M@X.
DRALF - opfinder af den
originale -

[Image: wardwarf-1.jpg]
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.....

Mvh  M@X 2.1
Svar
Jeps, den er jeg nu helt med på. Men de seneste år har de bredt deres produktsortiment langt ud i diverse grene af våbenindustrien, formodentligt for at kunne ekspandere og blive giganter i branchen. Andre har forsøgt sig gennem tiden, og det er ikke altid heldigt, men lad os se hvad der sker?

Mvh.
Lars/Great Dane
Great Dane

Svar
Bevæbner australsk politi

I don`t shoot innocent animals, only the ones that looks guilty
Svar
Smith & Wesson® Unveils New M&P Shield™ Pistol
New Slim, Concealable M&P™ Pistol Available in 9mm and .40 S&W
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (April 12, 2012) --- Smith & Wesson Corp. today announced the
introduction of the company’s new slim, concealable, lightweight, striker-fired polymer pistol
with the unveiling of the M&P Shield™. Available in 9mm and .40 S&W, the new M&P Shield
features a slim design combined with the proven and trusted features found in the M&P Pistol
Series. From the pistol’s easily concealed one-inch profile to its optimized 18-degree grip angle,
the M&P Shield offers professional-grade features that provide simple operation and reliable
performance.
“Throughout the industry, there has been a progressive demand for a reliable, accurate self
defense firearm,” said Mario Pasantes, Smith & Wesson’s Senior Vice President of Marketing
and Global Professional Sales. “Whether used as a backup for police personnel, an undercover
firearm for plain-clothes officers or a dependable carry gun for private citizens, the M&P Shield
expertly fulfills the need. Built to professional standards and backed by Smith & Wesson’s
reputation for innovation and quality control, the M&P Shield adds another high performance
option to our company’s broad line of purpose built firearms.”
Chambered in 9mm and .40 S&W for proven stopping power, the M&P Shield features a highstrength
polymer frame with a black, Melonite® coated stainless steel slide and barrel. Both
models are standard with a 3.1-inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 6.1 inches
and an unloaded weight of 19 ounces. For fast tracking and smooth target acquisition, the M&P
Shield is standard with a 5.3-inch sight radius and has been enhanced with a short, consistent
trigger pull measuring 6.5 pounds. Featuring a quick and audible reset made possible by the
striker-fired action, the M&P Shield allows multiple rounds to be placed on target both
consistently and accurately.
The accuracy of the pistol has been further refined with a white dot stainless steel front sight and
a white two-dot stainless steel rear sight. The M&P Shield retains familiar operating features on
the left side of the frame, including a simple takedown lever, flat profile slide stop, magazine
release and thumb safety. The flush mounted safety allows users to carry the pistol comfortably
and confidently. For improved firearm control, the M&P Shield is standard with a fixed textured
backstrap and additional texturing at the forward portion of the grip. An extended trigger guard
has also been added for operation of the pistol with or without gloves.
Internal features of the new M&P Shield mirror the standard M&P Series. Its stainless steel
internal chassis reduces flex while providing a stable shooting platform and its low-bore axis
helps maintain ease-of-use and a comfortable feel. Other familiar features include a passive
trigger safety that prevents the pistol from firing if dropped and a sear release lever that
eliminates the need to press the trigger in order to disassemble the firearm. A loaded chamber
indicator is located on top of the slide.
The M&P Shield is shipped with both an extended and flat magazine offering users the ability to
customize the length of the grip. The 9mm M&P Shield offers an 8+1 or 7+1 magazine capacity
while the .40 S&W M&P Shield is standard with either a 7+1 or 6+1 magazine capacity. The
M&P Shield will also be introduced in a California compliant model. Both the 9mm and .40
S&W M&P Shield have an MSRP of $449 and are available now.
As an added bonus, Smith & Wesson has worked with the industry’s top holster, laser and aftermarket
sight manufacturers so that owners can personalize their M&P Shield with high quality
accessories that are immediately available from various providers.
About Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm design and manufacturing,
delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products and training to the global military, law enforcement, and consumer
markets. The company’s brands include Smith & Wesson, M&P and Thompson/Center Arms. Smith & Wesson facilities are located
in Massachusetts and Maine. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to http://www.smith-wesson.com.

[Image: dralflogoKim1.jpg][Image: Asgrdlogo.gif]
Jeg har nået den alder hvor jeg ved hvad der er værd at vide, og på en god dag kan jeg faktisk huske noget af det
Svar
M&P22 Compact

Jeg har nået den alder hvor jeg ved hvad der er værd at vide, og på en god dag kan jeg faktisk huske noget af det
Svar
Combat Magnum

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)