Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
kvalitet gang idag
Jeg var ud på en egernjagt dette eftermiddag.Det var betydelig-outstanding for egern, med mange i Oak træs fodering om accorns.

Skyde min grænse af 5 egern..2 ræv egern og 3 sort egern med .17 HMR Savage og "el cheapo" Bushnell 4x12x40 kikkert. .17 HMR patroner i CCI TNT hollow pt. kugle var brugt fordi det er mindre explosive end
Varmint Express ammo.
Billeder ikke at god..fra fattig lys konditions.[Sad]

[Image: 4bixn4o.jpg]
[Image: 53z6teg.jpg]
[Image: 4lfgv7o.jpg]
yum..yum....træ chicken!..godt mad [:p]

Andreas Egelund's kustom lavet knive var brugt for 1st gang idag,godt knive og blad stagt very sharp også.[Wink]

Mvh....Eric

Hunting and Fishing is a dirty business,but someone has to do it.
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Hi Eric!

Nice to see that the knife is doing what it's best atSmile
Must be funny to shoot squirrels. Do they make a good meal?

Knivskarpe hilsner

Andreas Egelund

Har du brug for en håndlavet kniv?:
http://ae-knives.webbyen.dk
Svar
Hej Andreas

Squirrel hunting is a fun sport and requires a fairly accurate rifle.
Our small game season just opened last week,so jeg thought a limit(5 per dag i michigan} of these little guys would be great for a nice dinner.
Tree squirrels are very tasty and they taste similiar to chicken.
You do have to slow cook them for a longer period than chicken.
These squirrels are a very clean little animal as their diet is composed of nuts and berries.....so to add it up...if you like chicken you would like squirrel. Any meal using chicken,you could use squirrel instead .[Wink]

Squirrel hunting is a very good way to sharpen your shooting/hunting skills for our upcomming deer hunt i November. [Wink]

Mvh...Eric

Svar
Citat:quote:

if you like chicken you would like squirrel. Any meal using chicken,you could use squirrel instead .

Kentucky Fried Squirrel[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

LANI

Surgeon fever....
Mvh.LANI

Svar
er der også en bag limit på egern ?

mvh
Strom
mvh
Strom, naturgænger
Svar
[quote]Originally posted by STROM

er der også en bag limit på egern ?5 per dag= limit og over alle, 25 per sæson. Sæson her er fra 15th af Sept til 30th af Dec.

Mvh....Eric

Svar
I think it was Ernest Hemingway who wrote about squirrel hunting.

If you hit the squirrel directly you destroy too much meat, so you have to spooke it a little. Then it will try to hide, lying flat on a branch. Then you have to shoot throug the branch under the head. This will knock it down unconcius, and you can pick it up and break its neck.

Is that the way its done Eric ? [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Venlig hilsen Lasse
...komfort kan ikke overdrives.
Hilsen Lasse

... Buy the best and cry once.
Svar
[quote]Originally posted by LasseScout

I think it was Ernest Hemingway who wrote about squirrel hunting.

If you hit the squirrel directly you destroy too much meat, so you have to spooke it a little. Then it will try to hide, lying flat on a branch. Then you have to shoot throug the branch under the head. This will knock it down unconcius, and you can pick it up and break its neck.

Is that the way its done Eric ? [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]Jeps..that the way its done [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Next time jeg go out to hunt squirrel,I will take the nabo kids paintball gun and shoot them first with that.. so jeg kan se them op i the trees.[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Mvh...Eric

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)