Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Billeder fra læst Sept
kongelaks billeder jeg grundlægget eller fundt i anden computeren.

[Image: 14tub1l.jpg]
lykkelig fiskermand

[Image: mmbiqb.jpg]
lykkelig familie
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Those are nice kings Eric.... I caught a few too - but that was mainly on flies and spoons...

[Image: kongelaks7.jpg]

[Image: kongelaks8.jpg]

[Image: kongelaks5.jpg]

[Image: kongelaks1.jpg]

.....nu også ejer af en 9,3x62 :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
.....ualmindelig velinformeret i forhold til min alder ... :-)

Favourite Quote: En humlebi ved ikke, at den ikke kan flyve......Gå ud på terrassen og vift med armene...hvis du letter må du være uvidende ;-)
Svar
Hej Ran

very nice King Salmon you have there...lots of fun on fly and spinningtackle also.
Looks like the areas where you were fishing are beautiful as well,I say maybe Alaska or British Columba from the scenery in the fotos.[:p]

Nothing more exciting than a King Salmon on light tackle,its like hooking a runaway freight train when the fish realizes its been hooked..Had big Kings completely strip a 275 yard level winde reel of monofiliment line on their 1st run ....I,ve had to turn the boat and chase them to get line back on the reel and the charter customer ..wondering what the hell do they have on the end of the fishing line.[Big Grin][8D]....Eric
Svar
Hej igen ran

Here is a couple of fotos of steelhead or rainbow trout that I like to use for cooking in a fishboil. The flesh or meat is firmer than salmon. Meat cooks from a orange color to a pure white color and remains firm when removing from a hard rolling water boil...
jep ..some steelhead trout,redskin potatoes,onions and melted butter,some fine eating..[Wink]...Eric

[Image: r1h2xu.jpg]

[Image: 10fccc1.jpg]
Svar
yep! You´re right! Alaska - Kodiak Island - was the place... actually on Karluk River, where I also caught a LOT og red salmon on very light tackle and spoons.

You´re right about the freight-train-thing... Typically when hooked, the kings would take one or two rounds, trying to shake out the hook - and then go downstream i a hurry. Can you imagine a 200 lbs guy with a 14 feet flyrod in a held in stretched arms vertically over the head sprinting 500 yards in rough terrain following the salmon downstream while salmon gains a 150 yards backing.... and THEN having to fight the salmon...

The best day I caught 13 kings over 22 lbs... I lost 12 lbs on 14 days fishing on the river... [Big Grin]

Svar
Hej igen ran...

Well.. I got the boat back i the water again,lots of cleaning and tackle get ready for this season,
after the winter storage [B)][8]. A few pictures at the gas dock today,needed 200 gallons of fuel...ouch.[xx(][Sad] Twin 5.7 liter motors eat alot of gas,about 2 kilometers per gallon under power.
1st fishing trip is on monday 26th,our memorial day holiday here.
There are a few king salmon around but this time of year its mainly laketrout and steelhead trout,more salmon around in mid to late summer.
I will let you know how well we do on the fishing,keeping my fingers crossed...1st trip you know.[Big Grin][Big Grin]

Eric

[Image: 34q23pv.jpg]

[Image: 988zli.jpg]

[Image: kclzet.jpg]
Svar
What a nice boat!
Guess you caught a lot of fish from that boat... [:p]

Hope you get a good day of fishing tomorrow... I have to goto work - rather busy this month... Tomorrow evening I´ll head for the shooting range - shooting pistol with my 10yrs. old daughter (She shoots the riffle)... Every monday is dad-daughter day at the shooting range... [8D]

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)