Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
High efficiency heater.
CA...

For many years I installed Weil-Mclain boilers made in Michigan city ,Indania...both in fuel oil and gas models. Weil-Mclain was bought out some years back by at that time United Tech. Inc and Weil-Mclain started using United Tech elc. controls which had in my estimation too high a failure rate compared to Honeywell elect. controls that they used to have come as standard equipment with their boilers for many years.

I then went to Slant/Fin boilers made in Greenvale,NY... most of my installs are Slant/Fin... Victory series..VSPH cast iron ,sealed combustion,direct vent gas boiler....both in nat.gas and LP gas.The efficency rating is only 86% but they,re a very reliable boiler and have over 100 units out at last count.
In the hi eff. boilers that meet US govt tax credit standards ...we,ve install several Slant/Fin ...BOBCAT series boiler that are a high performance condensing boiler at 93% AFUE.
For the several..3...that we have installed...once they,re set up and adjusted with manometer guages ,they have been trouble free.
These boilers are PVC vented boilers I will add...you can google SLANT/FIN BOILERS and look at the BOBCAT series..[^]

PS...over the years I have bought a few European wood burning boilers and quality has been very good......but through experience I stay away from them because heating distributers will sell them for a few years then for one reason or another...they drop that brand and..or model. Then I can,t get parts or they,re outrageously priced when I do find parts because of shipping from Europe.[xx(]

good luck... with your problems.[Smile]...Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar

Beskeder i denne tråd
High efficiency heater. - af ca. - 17-02-2011, 06:16 AM
High efficiency heater. - af Panthera - 17-02-2011, 10:22 AM
High efficiency heater. - af M@X 2.0 - 17-02-2011, 01:25 PM
High efficiency heater. - af mp - 17-02-2011, 03:56 PM
High efficiency heater. - af Eric A - 17-02-2011, 09:35 PM

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)