Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
USA : Ny "service" for andejægere, telefonsex
Meeen bare vent... uanset hvem der bliver "POTUS", så skal i nok komme til at betale mere skat[Big Grin]

[/quote]Ja...desværre du må vel være ret.....økonomi herhjemme i de toilet...så end lade os stige skatter i US...REAL SMART FOR BUSINESS AT THIS TIME.
Tale af depression igen i US...kigge om i verden stock markets..dun,dun,dun. Næste år 400 til 500 US banks-stort banks forventet til at fail.Artikler fra områden Michigan aviser idag og på US TV i aften.[V]

mvh...Eric

http://www.andersencharters.com
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Sorry Eric... didn't mean to get you all depressed...[Wink]

One of the real problems in having such a large "free" market economy as the US is that it will have some very violent "swings" and those will affect not only US citizens and tax-payers, but since the US economy is HUGE, it will have an effect on all economies of the world. Our interest rates have already gone up a couple of points just beacuse of the "sub-prime" crisis...

I do not believe that this crisis will be anything like the 30'es depression, but it's going to slow the economy down for a while.
Thats bad news for all the self-employed/small business people.

Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!" Nu snart med .17 Mach 4 ...
Hilsner
Dravis aka:FMJ
"Sapere Aude: Dare to KNOW!"
"Do not adjust your mind, there's a fault in reality"
"Når to deler et ansvar, så er der to procent til hver"
Svar
Hej dravis

Øh..I,m not too depressed...I,ll live off the (fat of the land) if I have to..[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin] Glad I live out in the boondocks and not in a big city reguarding the money mess over here. Next days groceries are right out in the back yard..[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]Just kidding of course...things are not that bad here yet.

mvh..Eric

http://www.andersencharters.com
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)