Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Gammeltoft

Jamen det er jo også en Ford,
så skiftes bil og dæk SAMMEN....[Big Grin]

Og se så at få købt en 308´er igen i stedet for det pjat med dig...[Wink]

/Gammeltoft

Shoot low, they might be crawling !!!!

JAMEN DET HAR JEG JO OGSÅ GJORT - det er jo derfor [Big Grin][Wink]

Men så fortæl mig lige, hvor der står sådan een i .308 [Big Grin][8D] Ellers kan du vel lære mig hvordan jeg skifter pibe [Big Grin] (samtidig med at du kan lære mig at skifte dæk [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Takle.....

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use
Svar
Hvor mange 308´ere skal du bruge?

Jeg har da en stak stående. Du kan jo kigge forbi[Wink]

/Gammeltoft

/GT
www.hgfirearms.dk
Hellere være en original, end en dyr  kopi[B)]
Svar
Også en Coyote [?][?][Big Grin][8D][Wink]

Takleberry

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use
Svar
Hej Takleberry

Look her... http://www.gunbroker.com search Winchester m 70 Coyote 308

auktion number 66481367 Anyone i Danmark who could import this rifle to you ?
Auktion has a buy now feature.. to secure the idem,just paper work to follow up on..

Mvh/Eric
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Jeg ved lige hvor der står en Winchester Model 70 Classic Featherweight i kaliber .308 W. !!!!

Det gør der nemlig i mit våbenskab! Og med den påmonterde 3-12 x 56 og Harris Bipod kan den garanteret skyde nosserne af en hamster på 1000 meters afstand!

Både lås og skæfte er i øvrigt det bedste jeg endnu har oplevet på en riffel (bortset fra Ruger, der yderligere brillierer ved at have indbyggede baser).

Afgjort fortjent da den i sin tid blev udnævnt til Årets riffel og Verdens bedste riffel!

Venlig hilsen Umimmak

PS Den er IKKE til salg!
Man er vel fra et hjem med gevær ... .

Svar

Originally posted by Eric A

Hej Takleberry

Look her... http://www.gunbroker.com search Winchester m 70 Coyote 308

auktion number 66481367 Anyone i Danmark who could import this rifle to you ?
Auktion has a buy now feature.. to secure the idem,just paper work to follow up on..

Mvh/Eric

Thanks Eric [Smile] This is great news, if nothing else will work out for me. But they wrote, that if outside the US it needs to be sent to a FFL-dealer and then sent to DK to a authorised weaponsdealer here - or did I miss something [?] And what the heck is a FFL-dealer anyway [?] Is it just a authorised weaponsdealer or what [?]

By the way - thanks for all the good advices and help [Smile]

@ Umimmak Torulleq: Hehe ja men det er jo heller ikke en Coyote [Wink][Big Grin][8D]

[Image: 535004m.jpg]

[Image: 535956m.jpg]

Skulle det nu gå helt galt, så har jeg også fundet en i Tarmstedt nær Bremen i Tyskland.
http://www.pilster.de/Waffen/WW-1/ww-1.html

Mvh

Takleberry

Svar
løb dog afsted til Odense inden den bliver solgt... Det ville jeg gøre, hvis jeg var dig. 243 er da et genialt valg til bæver og muntjac i hvert fald, fås vel næppe bedre...

God tur[Wink]

Lab
Svar
Hej Takleberry

A Gunsmith or gunshop is required to have a FFL i their place af
business..the full navn is Federal Firearms License ...which is issued by the Bureau of Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms a division of the US government's Department of the Treasury.
This FFL license allows the gunshop to buy and sell firearms throughout the USA.

I'll look into this more...The gunshop I buy and order guns from
could handle it from our side...I'll talk to the owner tomorrow.[?]

Mvh...Eric
Svar

Hej Takleberry

A Gunsmith or gunshop is required to have a FFL i their place af
business..the full navn is Federal Firearms License ...which is issued by the Bureau of Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms a division of the US government's Department of the Treasury.
This FFL license allows the gunshop to buy and sell firearms throughout the USA.

I'll look into this more...The gunshop I buy and order guns from
could handle it from our side...I'll talk to the owner tomorrow.[?]

Mvh...Eric

Hej igen Takleberry

Her is what I know,just came from the gunshop and stopped by the
shop office to give you an update.[Smile]
Gunshop owner/FFL holder is going to call B af ATF agent that is in charge i Northern Michigan. He will finde out proper proceedure for
shipping the rifle from USA til Danmark..so as normal we're waiting on
the government.[Sad]
I hope to have som answers soon.

Mvh..Eric

time now...11.20 am ..Eastern stand time..USA

PS.. Jeg had gunshop person call 4 different US distributors..there are a few Coyotes i unpopular calibres i stock,but no .308 Coyotes anywhere[Sad][Sad] except on that auktion jeg posted yesterday..so finding a chicken with teeth would be easier[Smile]
Svar

Hej igen Takleberry

Her is what I know,just came from the gunshop and stopped by the
shop office to give you an update.[Smile]
Gunshop owner/FFL holder is going to call B af ATF agent that is in charge i Northern Michigan. He will finde out proper proceedure for
shipping the rifle from USA til Danmark..so as normal we're waiting on
the government.[Sad]
I hope to have som answers soon.

Thanks Eric - it would be great with that info

Mvh..Eric

time now...11.20 am ..Eastern stand time..USA

PS.. Jeg had gunshop person call 4 different US distributors..there are a few Coyotes i unpopular calibres i stock,but no .308 Coyotes anywhere[Sad][Sad] except on that auktion jeg posted yesterday..so finding a chicken with teeth would be easier[Smile]

I don't think I would like to find a chicken with teeth - even if I could [Wink]
Anyway I talked to another forummember on the subject about switching barrels on the Win 70 action. It doesnt seem to a problem, fitting a "non winchester"-barrel to the Win. action - actualy creating a switchbarrelsystem. But thanks again for all your hard work [Smile]

Takleberry

Svar
Hello Eric
A adress (hopefully with a mailadress) to a gundealer who is willing to sell rifles to Denmark, for example through one of the well knowned transporters/speditors would be a big help to a good part of us.
Me specially as I only can get a Browning Longtrac LH with 20 inch barrel in .300 win in Europe, and I want a 24 barrel whitch I belive is common in US.
best wishes

mvh
Strom
mvh
Strom, naturgænger
Svar
Hej igen Takleberry

Ja...that's good if you can do a switch barrel system for your
m 70 Coyote...I'm sure there are excellent barrel makers to choose
from i Danmark og Germany also. Shultz/Larsen og Lothar/Walthor(spelling?) come to minde just off the top of my head.[:p][Smile]
I'll keep following through on what it takes to ship a rifle/shotgun to DK...I'm i uncharted territory her being I'm not a gunsmith or gunshop owner/salesmen. The gunshop owner I do business with is very receiptive to shipping to Danmark,but waiting from our B of ATF agent for proper shipping within the laws of the US.

Hej Strom

As I have said to Takleberry if we can do this shipping from the US til DK ..my gunshop will do it. That would help you guys out if a firearm is not available to you i Danmark.[:p]
Browning A Bolts are real common i US.. even lefthandet models.
I sold a LH Browning i 30-06 last year to buy a Cooper LH Varminter.
Beautiful riffel but it sat i the gunsafe all the time.[Sad]

Mvh...Eric
Svar

I'll keep following through on what it takes to ship a rifle/shotgun to DK...I'm i uncharted territory her being I'm not a gunsmith or gunshop owner/salesmen. The gunshop owner I do business with is very receiptive to shipping to Danmark,but waiting from our B of ATF agent for proper shipping within the laws of the US.

Thanks again Eric [Smile] It would be very nice to know since the weaponimporters here in DK offen refuse to take some of the more interesting firearms home - they bet on sure sellers (and who can blame them anyway - they need to sell to make a living)
So it would be great to have a "way out" if there was some exotic weapon one could'nt live without - and without "pissing off" the ATF. Sounds like the kind of folks you do NOT want on your back [xx(]

Have a nice weekend

Takleberry

Svar
Hej Takleberry og Strom

Well..her is the news...ikke god... Jeg received a call from my gunshop. He can ship a firearm to Danmark if he buys a special import/export license from the ATF. This license koste about $1800 i US dollars.[xx(][Sad!][Sad!]
So now what Jeg will do is e mail or call the ATF i Detroit,Michigan,their regional headquarters and finde out if there are some import/export companies that ship firearms out of the USA.

These gun laws are relatively new..they came about from the" Brady gun law bill" made lawful during the Clinton administration.[Sad!][Sad!]
On another note..you can buy a gun as a non-immigrant alien if you have a US address and are" in country" over 90 dag.
As of right now,Jeg kan sende barrels and other gun parts other than actions og trigger assemblys and be legal with US gun laws.
Jeg will kep working on this problem i shipping..it would seem there must be a legal way to ship a hunting rifle to Europe.
I have friends comming fra Munich,Germany for week for fishing this sommer..his company is involved with import/export between USA og Germany..he maybe will have some god ideas..

Takle.. Jeg saw your post about nikon scopes..I'LL write an opinion on these Nikons.. on de ones jeg have..maybe tonight
very best reguards...Eric
Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)