Tråd vurdering:
  • 0 stemme(r) - 0 gennemsnitligt
Whitetail hjort jagt idag
Her er 2nd whitetail i billedet..ikke easy til se.[Smile]

[Image: 8abu7o6.jpg]

whitetail fawn,head down feeding in foto.Camera was on full zoom
these deer are about 100yds away....Eric

Hunting and Fishing is a dirty business,but someone has to do it.
Soldt all my guns...I'm entering priesthood..:-))
Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by Krenchel

Erik!

As always great pictures and info. We just had a god lot of fun out of it: Got my wife and daughter to take a look at your first picture (with your 2nd deer) at the samne time as my son and I took a look. Guess what: The girls never found the deer (not even when pointed at), whereas the son and I both took less than 5sec to find it. My wife being a doctor surely replied that she wasn't surpriced. Her guess was: Make a similar picture with strawberries or other red fruit, and the girls will out-guess us in a sec! Even though many wants us to be very alike - i guess there is still a (small....) difference[8D]

Rgds.
Jens

PS: Have had a look a texas hunting - but no prices mentioned: Is hunting available at an affordable (OK: reasonably affordable) price in the vicinety of your whereabouts?

Hej Jens
Pris for whitetail kost from 2500.00 to 3500.00 USD in most states for guided 5 dag hunt and lodging.Your bigger buks generally come from these private land /guided hunts. You can hunt in my area cheap,but your chances of shooting a large buk are no where near as god as a guided whitetail hunt on private ranch or farm land in western states of the US.
If I where booking a hunt for trophy whitetail,I would look at
Alberta or Saskituan, Canada...those hunts are 3500.00 to 5000.00
....Eric .... PS ..look at Cabelas webside under ..world wide hunts.[Wink]

It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters,

It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Svar
Hjorten sæson startet med muzzle ladet riffel ,10 dag sæson,kun for bukken og sort krudt rifler.

Sightet in my muzzle loading Remington 700 today and will try to
do a little black powder hunting.

[Image: 8add5bm.jpgbr ]

Here are some of the components I use for loading this rifle.

[Image: 6yfoi6s.jpg]

Components are as follows..

Saboted 303 gr copper jacketed bullets, Pyrodex 50 gr pellets ,I use 2=100grs of powder and CCI 209 shotgun primers for ignition.
FPS is around 2100......Eric

[Image: 8bnzgj8.jpg]

Svar
Sortkrudt muzzleladen sæson over i dag. Ingen hjorten og ingen gang for jagten fordi af værk læst uge.[Sad]

Old Deer blind is now empty for this year and the porkpines can start chewing on it again.[Big Grin]....Eric

[Image: 7w7rn1g.jpg]

Svar
Hi Eric.
I am hunting every year, in the Big Maine Woods, and it is very addicting, whitetail hunting is something speciel. I was a danish exchange student, That became a deerhunter, and in 2005 I got real lucky.[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]

Morten Janichen
who dares wins
Svar
osse mig, det er en rigtig flot hjort

mvh
Strom
mvh
Strom, naturgænger
Svar
Tilykke med den..!!
Ligeledes et super flot billede..[Smile] - ser godt ud med is på grenene
i baggrunden og grøn skovbund med efterår i løvet....[:p]Top Dollar!

"Uanset hvad jeg foretager mig..ville jeg hellere have været afsted med riffel eller fluestang "

"Uanset hvad jeg foretager mig..ville jeg hellere sidde i min Anas Acuta eller være afsted med min riffel"
Svar
Hej Morten

Tillykke med whitetail buk,super billede med rigtig flot hjort og du, a whitetail to be proud of..great job Morten.[:p][Wink] and good luck to you on your future Maine deer hunts.[Wink]

Mvh....Eric

Svar
Bare for at i skal blive misundelige. Der er 1,75 million whitetail i Missisippi og meget generøs "baglimit"....
Leif R.
Ps. [^]jeg er i Missisippi[Smile][Big Grin][:p]

The Shootist
The Shootist
"Live and let live"

Svar
Citat:quote:

Originally posted by The Shootist

Bare for at i skal blive misundelige. Der er 1,75 million whitetail i Missisippi og meget generøs "baglimit"....
Leif R.
Ps. [^]jeg er i Missisippi[Smile][Big Grin][:p]

The Shootist

Ya but ..Leif, your missing out on all the nice snow storms and cold weather i the northern US.[Big Grin][Big Grin]and its a balmy 25F degrees here today..[Big Grin][Big Grin]

best reguards...Eric

PS..seeing family down there i Mississippi this winter.[?]

Svar

Forum spring:

Brugere der kigge i denne tråd: 1 gæst(er)